905 3 2016-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AndersA
lvl.2
Flight distance : 919219 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

I just unpacked and charged my inspire 1 raw, but can´t seem to get out of transport mode. It says no signal on the ipad, and absolutely nothing happens when flipping the switch to get the gear down. What am I missing? The led on the back of the machine is solid blue and the control led is green.

2016-5-11
Use props
terrylewis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just to verify, your Inspire is on a flat, level surface that will allow the legs to easily slide inward as the aircraft transforms..., next you power up the RC, and then the Inspire. The RC status light turns GREEN indicating linkage.

Next, you rapidly cycle the landing gear transformation switch on the outside of the RTH button, FOUR times...

Is this the approximate procedure you're are performing?
2016-5-11
Use props
Donnie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Just go slow and dont start flipping  out and pressing any button or switch,  at least panic with purpose, listen Terry Lewis advise, Go Slowwwwww.
Read the manual cover to cover.  Also I will give my tips page which will help some.  Take your time.  

DO NOT UPDATE UNTIL YOU HAVE REGISTERD WITH DJI FIRST AMD THEN MAKE SURE YOU ALWAYS UPDATE THE AIRCRAFT FIRST .

THIS IS OF COURSE AFTER YOU HAVE READ THE MANUAL COVER TO COVER AND MY TIPS PAGE.

http://forum.dji.com/thread-45630-1-1.html

Donnie
2016-5-11
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can you please provide more information as Terry and Donnie have requested.
If it is brand new, you have to activate it first. Does it say only no signal or no video signal. If it says no video it's because the camera is not connected.
2016-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules