Saddened !
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nomad65
lvl.3

United Kingdom

It comes with a heavy heart , that after being a staunch advocate of DJI , i'm left with no choice but to part company .

Supported you from day one in blind belief that your promises would be met .

For the record , have various DJI products ranging from the Osmo , which is a diamond in the rough but genius , through to my S900 , A2 G15 etc etc that has had no support in all areas

The Yuneec Typhoon H , has everything ( apart from being wateroroof ) that i have have been asking and promised from DJI but to no avail .

The amount of money i have spent , i could have bought 3 YTH !

We are your customers , look after us and we , in turn , will look after you .

Depending on how DJI respond to this message , is how i respond with my hard earned pounds !

Peace !
2016-5-11
Use props
Alan Guan
Banned

Canada

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-5-11
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello! nomad65,
Thanks for your post!
Do you come across any problem with our products?
If there's any problem, please feel free to let me know.

2016-5-12
Use props
nomad65
lvl.3

United Kingdom

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-5-12 11:29
Hello! nomad65,
Thanks for your post!
Do you come across any problem with our products?

Hi DJI Adela ,

rather than responding with a fixed Dji response , to any post , attention to detail is crucial !

Do you actually exist , or am i conversing with a bot ?

Big thank you
2016-5-13
Use props
nomad65
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Hi DJI Adela ,

still waiting for a response .

Thank you
2016-5-19
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

nomad65 Posted at 2016-5-14 02:01
Hi DJI Adela ,

rather than responding with a fixed Dji response , to any post , attention to deta ...

We can see that you are frustrated, however, it is difficult to determine a specific issue that you are hoping to address. In you initial post, you have indicated that you have multiple DJI products, but you are not receiving support. Which of your products is experiencing issues and how are these issues not being resolved? We want to be able to assist, however, communication is a two way street and we would need to know what the specific issue is in order to provide support effectively.
2016-5-19
Use props
nomad65
lvl.3

United Kingdom

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-5-19 23:10
We can see that you are frustrated, however, it is difficult to determine a specific issue that yo ...

Hi DJI Jamie ,

specifically losing the PC ground station . Is there going to be any  follow me function , POI anything in the pipeline , anything at all new for the S900 / A2 ?

Thank you
2016-5-27
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

nomad65 Posted at 2016-5-27 22:19
Hi DJI Jamie ,

specifically losing the PC ground station . Is there going to be any  follow me fun ...

It is unfortunate that PC Ground Station has become End of Life, however, this system could no longer be supported due to the discontinuation of a necessary plugin from Google Earth. At this time, the A2 would not be receiving an update to include Follow Me to its IOC capabilities. I am not sure as to what you are referring to regarding Point of Interest, as the A2 has that IOC capability and its use should not be affected by any FPV system that DJI makes. If you could clarify the issue you are receiving with Point of Interest, along with your complete set up, I can look into the issue further.

With the introduction of the standalone A3 Flight Controller, which can be used on the Spreading Wings Aerial Platform, it allows the use of mobile and onboard SDK that could compensate for the removed PC Ground Station and the absent Follow Me function. If the uses of PC Ground Station and Follow Me are something that you need, I would look into upgrading to the A3, especially if you already have Lightbridge 2 installed on your rig.
2016-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules