FPV Issues
1259 3 2016-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cford88
lvl.1

I have a new Phantom 2 with the H3-3D and a GoPro which work great. I decided I wanted FPV so I bought the ImmersionRC 6000mw transmitter, Mini OSD, and FlySight Black Pearl 7CH monitor. My issue is that I am unable to go 30M without losing Video. Actually, I can't go 5 ft without interference. When I just turn the black pearl on without the DJI even on I see a lot of interference in the snow showing as black lines. Is it possible that where I am flying (at my house) just has way too much interference or could the cables inside the DJI be picking up interference from something. This is super frustrating and I feel as if I just wasted my money. Any help or suggestions you can provide would be appreciated. I really don't know what to try next or where to go from here.

2016-5-11
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello cford88,please turn off the GoPro's wifi and try again in some open areas.
2016-5-12
Use props
cford88
lvl.1

I don't fly witht wireless on the GoPro, that is a big no no.
2016-5-17
Use props
spartakus0
New

United Kingdom

Hey,

Little bit of history, I am running a Phantom v2 and the H4-3D gimbal along with a gopro hero 4 black edition with aniti interference board. I recently purchased a FPV kit which included:

Vonista Black Pearl 7 channel diversity reciever (made for immersion/fatshark transmitters as stated on there website) - purchased from FirstPersonView.co.uk
ImmersionRC 600mW Tx - purchased from FirstPersonView.com
RCHP Fatshark Spironet pair v2 - purchased from firstpersonview
DJI iosd mini - purchased from DJI.
Iosd/fpv Plug and play cable (which has ground cable already setup to the transmitter) - purchased from firstpersonview

So I got everything setup and working, I recieve a picture. However and here is the problem, when ever I move the drone or move the black pearl monitor even right infront of one another, I get what I can only describe as interference/flickering sort of like when your old tape recorder would be on pause or was eating the tape lol it keeps flickering badly. When ever I fly the drone it starts to get worse (much worse) when the drone gets further away.

All I have to do in the house is move the BP Monitor and I get that flickering. It flickers like mad once I get out to 100m. I did notice the iosd info on the screen the bit that tells you what height the drone is at flickers from 0 to 1m consistantly.

Is this a grounding issue as the PnP cable should already be grounding the video and transmitter.

This video shows you at 2 min 40 sec what I mean about the grounding.

This post:

http://myfirstdrone.com/tutorial ... e-phantom-2-part-4/

describes how you can solder a wire onto the ribbon cable and attach it to the power-in, to the transmitter. However my pnp cable already has a black wire into that slot.
2016-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules