Severe lost of speed after Update
767 3 2016-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TLC.SCOT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1509364 ft
Germany

Yesterday i was doing a few flights after an update to the actual firmware and app version.

At first it looked all good but i realised that i now have problems with light winds about 12mph !

For example when the drone was in position and  i turned it about 180 degrees it just lost it's position and drifted away. All this happened just after the firware and App update...Before, with the old firmware and app combi it was a perfect.

I called the chat but they had no idea and told me that i have to send it to DJI.
But for me it makes no sense.
Anyone with similar experiences ?
2016-5-12
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

After you updated did you calibrate the IMU?  also do a Compass calibration ?

Try this first, also If you want speed put it in ATTI mode, It will fly fast this way.  Depending on what update you did there was some loss of Top speed to protect the batteries but not that much.

donnie
2016-5-13
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would do an Imu calibration and compass because after the last update my inspire pro needed 2 Imu calibrations in a row, after the first one app said Imu was good but when I checked it manually it said it was required. Now it is good to go??
2016-5-13
Use props
snathla
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5045295 ft
  • >>>
United States

R&L Aerial  Posted at 2016-5-13 06:17
I would do an Imu calibration and compass because after the last update my inspire pro needed 2 Imu  ...

I just do the IMU calibration and don't ask if it is good or not, also do the calibration before any flight just to be on the safe side, it does not take that long.
2016-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules