1226 5 2016-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ISA AYDIN
lvl.2
Flight distance : 504692 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yesterday, I updated Periscope and it says Dji drone support added, but have no idea how to do it as there is no update djigo app yet.
image.png
2016-5-13
Use props
ItsMarky
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hey dude, see my video! :-)
2016-5-13
Use props
ISA AYDIN
lvl.2
Flight distance : 504692 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice video.. Thank you. But Periscope either DJI did stupid work. How can I fly my p4 without app)) very risky.
2016-5-13
Use props
Exib
Second Officer
Flight distance : 153760 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What you going to do if you start flying and the app crashes and the P4 is already in the air. I can't think of anything worse for my blood pressure
2016-5-13
Use props
rayrokni
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8139875 ft

Exib Posted at 2016-5-14 12:47
What you going to do if you start flying and the app crashes and the P4 is already in the air. I can ...

If any app crashes, you would press RTH on RC. Assuming you have set the correct parameters and chosen a safe home point to take off from, you shouldn't have any issues.
2016-5-13
Use props
FatedFilmsNC
lvl.4

United States

Exib Posted at 2016-5-14 00:47
What you going to do if you start flying and the app crashes and the P4 is already in the air. I can ...

the DJI Go App crashes on me at least once a week (flying 10+ times in a week). It's always when im high up or far away, and always when I either turn on or off the video recording, it's like the app can't handle it for a second and crashes the entire tablet. When that happens, it doesn't kill your drone. You can still perfectly control your drone even with no app running(or tablet for that matter). As long as you stay in VLOS (like the law says your supposed to) then the app crashing doesn't really do any harm, except losing your shot.
2016-5-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules