S1000+ problems, please help
1046 3 2016-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The_droneMan
lvl.1

Norway

Hey.

Building my new S1000plus and I have some problems I cant figure out, ive been trying this for three days straight now. Reallt frustrating ''

S1000plus
Z15 A7-HD
DJI A2
Lightbridge 2

1. The DJI controller wont calibrate in the DJI A2 assistant. Nothing happens?
2. The DJI GO app wont see the camera through LB, only EXT?
3. The gimbal just goes up and down constantly, up-down-up-down.

If anyone know what the problem is, please let me know
2016-5-13
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Any visuals that you could provide of your wire set up and the gimbal behavior would be appreciated, especially what you are able to see through the A2 Assistant and the GO app? Do you use only the A7 or do you also use a FPV camera (like a GoPro for instance)?

If you use just a HD Z15 gimbal, your video source would be set to EXT, LB is for a FPV camera.
2016-5-13
Use props
The_droneMan
lvl.1

Norway

Hey. Thanks for response.

I now get Video signal from the EXT! But the gimbal goes up and down?  up - down - up down.....
I have a GoPro as FPV camera, it doesnt work at the moment but I think its just settings inside the DJI app. any ideas?

I have updated everything in the A2 assistant, zenmuse A7 assistant and Lightbridge 2 Assistant. But I cannot get any response when i try to configure the RC in the A2 assistant?
2016-5-13
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

The_droneMan Posted at 2016-5-14 04:20
Hey. Thanks for response.

I now get Video signal from the EXT! But the gimbal goes up and down?  up ...

It would be great to get some screenshots of your current transmission setting in the GO app to help get a sense of where you are thus far, as it's most likely a minor set up issue. I assuming that your trying to get PnP, is that correct?

The gimbal does move in that kind of motion when its initializing, does it seem to stop after a while or it never stops? Is all cabling inserted completely in their respective ports? Any visuals would be great. When you say that you aren't receiving a response from the RC in the A2 Assistant, have you made sure that the Receiver type is set to DBus?
2016-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules