1002 12 2016-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mafia16
First Officer
Flight distance : 26490948 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

Theres a way they release a battery charging hub for the phantom 4 any news i have 5 bat and its a pain to charge all of those
2016-5-14
Use props
FatedFilmsNC
lvl.4

United States

No word on if they are ever going to develop and release one. They are being tightlipped about anything they are releasing as spares/extras for the P4, I have gotten no responses on a few questions on when or if they will be carrying a part/accessory for the P4.
2016-5-14
Use props
Mafia16
First Officer
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

FatedFilmsNC Posted at 2016-5-14 09:11
No word on if they are ever going to develop and release one. They are being tightlipped about anyth ...

we are on the same path with p4 accessories, im still waiting for the p4 backpack as well.
2016-5-14
Use props
FatedFilmsNC
lvl.4

United States

Mafia16 Posted at 2016-5-14 10:22
we are on the same path with p4 accessories, im still waiting for the p4 backpack as well.

As am i (ordered on March 30th). I don't understand the delay with the backpack, they say it's due to "unforeseen demand" but why wouldn't they ship out the ones they do have made in the order of the queue of when people ordered, like everything else they sell for pre-orders? It doesn't make any sense...You would also think that a company on their 5th or 6th drone (or 7th?) would know to make enough backpacks to carry the drone in. Very poor judgement on DJI's part, or they were too focused on the P4 and not enough on anything to carry it in, or they assumed everybody would want to use the 3 battery limit silver styrofoam case that comes with the P4. Regardless, poor judgement.
2016-5-14
Use props
Mafia16
First Officer
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

FatedFilmsNC Posted at 2016-5-14 10:46
As am i (ordered on March 30th). I don't understand the delay with the backpack, they say it's due  ...

i think there supply team for backpack is not ready from release and they are testing it, as you say i only can go with 3 bats on the silver foam case and its a pain carry or walking with these on the hand.
2016-5-14
Use props
FatedFilmsNC
lvl.4

United States

Mafia16 Posted at 2016-5-14 11:08
i think there supply team for backpack is not ready from release and they are testing it, as you s ...

that makes sense. I went ahead and bought a big case, one that holds 6 batteries and tons of other things, but the case is huge and weighs probably about 50 lbs...it is not easy to carry it down to the lake or the beach or all of these places i've been filming...they all take a hike to get to them. It is not fun having to carry a heavy case around when i purchased a backpack for this a month and a half ago..they have been advertising the Phantom Multi-Series Backpack on their website ever since they had the Phantom 4 up there...that was 2 months ago. Have they really been working on the backpack for over two months? They obviously had a prototype (the one they were advertising on the site), so why couldn't they just mass produce their prototype? (I'm assuming this is a company that can mass produce), and why aren't they sending out the ones they do have made to the people who are at the beginning of the queue? It doesn't make sense. They spent less time testing the Phantom 4 than the Phantom Multi-Series Backpack, which is just ridiculous.
2016-5-15
Use props
Mafia16
First Officer
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

Yes we are on the same boat with the big case and backpack. hope they release them soon
2016-5-15
Use props
ProQuad
lvl.4
Flight distance : 20296870 ft
  • >>>
United States

I personally went with the GPC back back...got mine in about 3 weeks after I ordered it & it works great.  Holds about 6 battery's (one in the quad itself).

http://goprofessionalcases.com/s ... tom-4-backpack.html
2016-5-15
Use props
water0106
Banned

Singapore

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-5-25
Use props
Mafia16
First Officer
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

i saw that these one broke the batteries
2016-5-26
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI heard you and delivered - http://store.dji.com/product/phantom-4-battery-charging-hub

Similar to the Phantom 3 one in that it charges them one at a time. Only three batteries though.. It does have a "storage" option that gets the batteries to 50% though..
2016-5-26
Use props
vandruten
lvl.3

Indonesia

sploodge Posted at 2016-5-26 20:26
DJI heard you and delivered  - http://store.dji.com/product/phantom-4-battery-charging-hub

Simila ...

Cheers, sploodge! These will be handy!
2016-5-26
Use props
Mafia16
First Officer
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

Thanks for the link http://goo.gl/KU8XXK
2016-5-26
Use props