Dji Care and Invoice
5777 9 2016-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jonabdoo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 529462 ft
United States

I sent in my Phantom 4 to DJI for repair about 2 weeks ago.  At first all went well, and then I received an invoice.  First let me say that I have no problem paying for repairs, but when I purchase DJI care I expect it to at least lower the cost somewhat.  I told DJI that I want my phantom repaired to like new, and I will be happy to pay out of pocket for any cosmetic repairs as well.  Well, when I received my invoice they didn't have my DJI care on it at all.  I understand that mistakes can be made, so I re-sent my DJI care agreement via email and asked them to give me a new invoice.  At this time I also informed DJI that I would be happy to pay for cosmetic repairs out of pocket because I want my phantom 4 to be like new.  I waited a few days and received no response, so I called DJI and they told me they would get me a new invoice immediately.  Several more days went by and I called and emailed numerous times and I still don't have a invoice!!!  It's been over a week!!! I'm concerned that my Phantom has been lost in the process and I don't understand how it is so difficult to give me a new invoice.  I emailed again and told them to either give me a new invoice with my DJI care or refund my DJI care and I'll just pay for the repairs (which are cheaper anyway).  All I really want is to get a correct invoice, pay what I owe and get my phantom back!!!  Any suggestions?    Funny thing is, I'm in the process of finalizing financing to buy an inspire 1 and I'm having second thoughts if this is the level of service I can expect.
In case someone from DJI is listening....just give me an invoice with DJI care attached and I'll pay the balance so I can get my Phantom Back!!!

My RMA is

2016-5-14
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

I am sorry that you are having difficulties. I've looked at your RMA and your invoice. I will make sure someone contacts you Monday. Out of curiosity, when did you purchase the DJI Care?
2016-5-15
Use props
digitalmediaeli
lvl.3
Flight distance : 408343 ft
United States

I have a similar issue.  I purchased DJI care. but see "awaiting payment" status for repair.  An email said I would receive an invoice in 24 hours, but it is almost 2 days.  I am trying to be patient, maybe they are busy.  But I have a nervous feeling, like torture.  Can they easily see that DJI Care is registered to the serial number?
2016-8-17
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

digitalmediaeli Posted at 2016-8-17 22:00
I have a similar issue.  I purchased DJI care. but see "awaiting payment" status for repair.  An ema ...

Could you provide me with your RMA number? If you have purchased DJI Care plan, our technician will check it via your drone's serial number.
2016-8-17
Use props
digitalmediaeli
lvl.3
United States

I don't have an "RMA", but my Case number is CAS-218968-Q8P1K9.

I recieved the invoice, and I don't mind paying, but I would like a refund on the DJI care if it will not cover repair.  Once refund process begins, I will immediately pay the invoice.
Thanks.

2016-8-22
Use props
digitalmediaeli
lvl.3
United States

I don't know why it takes a week for DJI to decide whether to accept my DJI Care or refund it.  They were able to assess and quote the damage on the first day of arrival.  I have called every 48hrs as they advised, but it is the same story each time:  "We will forward this to our headquarters...please give us 24-48 hours".  How complex is this decision process?  I have a trip in 2 weeks. Its an awful feeling.
2016-8-27
Use props
oh.midrone2
New

I need help from A dji tech rep
2016-8-27
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

digitalmediaeli Posted at 2016-8-27 20:19
I don't know why it takes a week for DJI to decide whether to accept my DJI Care or refund it.  They ...

Hi, our IT system had a hiccup, we're working on it and you'll receive an email about it.
2016-8-28
Use props
digitalmediaeli
lvl.3
United States

Ok.  Sorry for the hiccup.  Thanks for informing.
2016-8-29
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

oh.midrone2 Posted at 2016-8-28 01:42
I need help from A dji tech rep

Please note I responded to you in another thread:

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=61820

2016-8-30
Use props