Damn! Flight Records not recording?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vinojaya6
lvl.2

Indonesia

Yesterday i'm fly pretty long range, but flight records just record half time just when near finish fly, not full time during im hit recording video at begin fly? Please hepl me.
2016-5-15
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello vinojaya6, did you see "Disconnected" or "No signal" during the flight? What are the app version and the mobile device that you use?
2016-5-16
Use props
vinojaya6
lvl.2

Indonesia

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-5-16 15:44
Hello vinojaya6, did you see "Disconnected" or "No signal" during the flight? What are the app versi ...

Nothing no signal or anything, all working normally, only one while aircraft straight above me then dji go app blank screen and say no signal, but that condition succes record the flight, but on first flight at full signal instead fail to flight record, im using samsung galaxy J5, and dji go version 2.8.0, sorry my english is bad.
2016-5-16
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

vinojaya6 Posted at 2016-5-16 18:33
Nothing no signal or anything, all working normally, only one while aircraft straight above me the ...

When the live feed stops , the flight record will stop at the same time. If the app gets live feed back later, the record will continue. So when you play back the flight record, if you see there is a gap in time and the drone jumps from one point to another point, it means the live feed was not available at that moment.
2016-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules