problems with phantom 4k
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
darrenmcdermid1
New

United Kingdom

ok ive owned my phantom for over a month now and had nothing but issues,

i put it up maybe get to 100 meters and it looses signal after 50 meters it looses photo signal,

today i put it up it went 49 meters and lost connection completely i had no control over it it started drifting and ended up in trees, i was nowhere near anyting that would cause signal problems and there were only a few trees, what makes it worse is i dropped the controller when i ran to try and catch the drone before it hit the trees and its cracked the white plastic on the antenna, im not sure what to do, i update evertime it asks and i calibrate everytime, this was the first time it cut off all connection and didnt even try to return to home even though its set, i dont think dji will replace it now its damaged the controller, the drone flies fine i tried after it crashed but still when i put it up it just looses signal, i even bought a signal booster which didnt help,

so ive spent all that money on something that doesnt work and i know they wont replace

help
2016-5-15
Use props
mark.mwilliams7
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1235738 ft
United Kingdom

Hi

Where are you in th uk maybe someone could meet up with you and help you with your issues!
How are you holding the transmitter and how are you setting the aerials on it this can have a big impact on the signal strength
2016-5-15
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Sorry for your crash, Darren. If your drone keeps on losing signal and triggering RTH in a very short distance no matter where it flies, I'd suggest you to contact our Europe service center and send both of the drone and RC to there for diagnosis.Here is the contacting info:
Email: support.eu@dji.com
Phone:+49(0)97479304200
Monday to Friday, 9:00AM-5:00PM (German Time GMT+1:00)
Online Support:Monday to Friday, 11:00AM-6:00PM (Netherlands Time UTC/GMT +1)
2016-5-16
Use props
foxy-stoat
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Your better off returning it and getting an Advanced.
2016-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules