Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
What changes are in DJI Go 2.8
1333 6 2016-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wrathofkhan
Banned

Australia

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-5-16
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If using Android then look at DJI GO in play store, it tells you the changes there. Likewise with App' Store for IOS devices, in fact IOS shows a detailed history for all versions to date.
2016-5-16
Use props
FatedFilmsNC
lvl.4

United States

No, there is no fix for the gimbal tilt. Only a fix for Follow Me on the P4 with Android and some other small support stuff.
2016-5-16
Use props
altaman1960
lvl.2

Canada

Plus they have changed some stuff with respect to waypoints...You need waypoints closer together or it will not load into the drone.  You use to be able to set your limits to the distance you wanted or unlimited, they have taken that away...They don't tell you when they are taking features away, you find out by using.
2016-5-16
Use props
wrathofkhan
Banned

Australia

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-5-16
Use props
dji-p3p1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 534970 ft
Australia

wrathofkhan Posted at 2016-5-17 07:26
I wonder why they change what everyone wants & likes. I play a game called Star Wars and every tim ...

Spot on. !!  That's why I'm still on GoVer 2.4.3. My P3 is flying perfectly on it.  I don't intend to Downgrade to a more recent version. Why fix something that is not broken.
2016-5-16
Use props
mjanzou
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14820 ft
United States

Tahoe-Ed-Windba Posted at 2016-5-16 19:31
DJI Ed Windbag here:
We don't need to tell you what we are putting in our updates. If you want more  ...

BOOM.......................................
2016-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules