Can not respond to PM's
858 7 2016-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MTR-Aerial
lvl.2

I am trying to chat with a forum member and it will not repsond. It allows me to type it and send it but the recipient does not receive it.
2016-5-16
Use props
MTR-Aerial
lvl.2

Bumpity...... Would like to talk to members!
2016-5-16
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

MTR-Aerial, this feature has been limited. If you wan't to discuss something we can discuss it in this thread
2016-5-16
Use props
MTR-Aerial
lvl.2

I want to discuss personal information with a member.... How can I "Un limit" this.
2016-5-16
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

MTR-Aerial Posted at 2016-5-17 12:12
I want to discuss personal information with a member.... How can I "Un limit" this.

Unfortunately there is no way to do that...
2016-5-16
Use props
MTR-Aerial
lvl.2

So I can never PM anyone?
2016-5-16
Use props
vandruten
lvl.3

Indonesia

Hello folks! It's been few weeks that we can send PMs to each other. But I'm unable to do this for the past 2-3 days. I've been on my ipad with safari. Could a forum moderator confirm that this is a bug or we're being globally limited. The thing is, I've been communicating with few members here, but now unable to see the PM option whatsoever. I don't want to make the other party feel bad by thinking I'm not replying to their messages.

PS: haven't got access to pc/mac for the next few days so they're not an option. And I'm sticking to my safari just because I can't remember my passwords using other browsers. Cheers all!
2016-6-15
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>

The ability to PM has always been limited on this forum.  I will check with the Global Administrator to see if additional restrictions have been imposed.
2016-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules