anti glare products
1093 4 2016-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rayrokni
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8139875 ft

after having tried various products such as different visors, shields, etc, i found the hoodman shield that works great. a little cumbersome to put on but in my opinion worth the trouble.
did a quick video to show the result, also has the nushield anti reeflection screen, so you can see the results.

I
2016-5-16
Use props
SFGiants24
lvl.2
Flight distance : 394524 ft

United States

I have the same setup. I think the hood man would be so much better if it had  snaps instead of buckles you have to thread the straps through. Otherwise works great.
2016-5-16
Use props
rayrokni
Second Officer

SFGiants24 Posted at 2016-5-17 09:40
I have the same setup. I thought mk the hood man would be so much better if it had  snaps instead of ...

I agree with you and that's why I gave it 4 starts on Amazon. I believe there is room for improvement on attaching it to three tablet. But it beats the sun as it is, so now I look slightly less odd as standing in middle of a public place with a large towel over my head was getting old!!.
2016-5-16
Use props
cdvideo
lvl.1

Canada

rayrokni Posted at 2016-5-17 09:52
I agree with you and that's why I gave it 4 starts on Amazon. I believe there is room for improveme ...

I took some black foam core board and duct tape and made one for less than 2 dollars . I basically copied the hoodman even with the hand access and I use Velcro for the staps .  Not as pretty but works
2016-5-19
Use props
rayrokni
Second Officer

cdvideo Posted at 2016-5-20 10:40
I took some black foam core board and duct tape and made one for less than 2 dollars . I basically ...

i  may return mine and build my own again. put up a picture of yours if you can.
2016-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules