Phantom crash and assistance
2690 11 2016-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
buandrea29
lvl.1

Italy

Good morning, I'm an Italian client and I live in Italy, I had a problem with my phantom 3, the first flight at a height of 70 meters is suddenly dropped and broke. has not bumped into any object, I contacted by mail assistance dji eu at support.europe@dji.zendesk.com address they asked me to send invoice, a analysis Excel files and share data from dji pilot app so see if it was an error of the phantom and get a replacement. after confirmation that they received the mail have not been contacted, I called dji phone told me that they have not received any mail from me and try calling dji EU Germany but know little speak English and German not really . I do not know what to do
2016-5-17
Use props
Nfbarreto
lvl.4
Flight distance : 779839 ft
Spain

Did you buy it from a local store in Italy ? Can they help you with support and interface with DJI ?
2016-5-17
Use props
buandrea29
lvl.1

Italy

sorry they just said that they do not understand the problem and I received an attachment Dji global repair service, I wanted to understand if the repair or shipment are against me, then if you can help in completing this form I do not understand what it means Vat number and return parts there are 5 boxes do I need to write ? thank you so much
2016-5-17
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

buandrea29 Posted at 2016-5-17 19:00
sorry they just said that they do not understand the problem and I received an attachment Dji global ...

Could you provide the ticket number to me? Thanks.
2016-5-17
Use props
FAS1
lvl.4

United States

I would just email the documents to DJI, again. And of course, give DJI-Paladin the ticket number. The DJI reps on the board are pretty proficient at getting answers.
2016-5-17
Use props
buandrea29
lvl.1

Italy

I do not have a ticket Number i have only this 205443 but I think it's a request Number
2016-5-17
Use props
buandrea29
lvl.1

Italy

This is the file
image.png
2016-5-17
Use props
buandrea29
lvl.1

Italy

I can not understand the document, where it says return parts What should I write?
2016-5-17
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

buandrea29 Posted at 2016-5-17 20:07
I can not understand the document, where it says return parts What should I write?

If you phantom is broken, just simply write down"Phantom 3 drone and gimbal" in the returning parts.Do you have any other questions of the form? It would be better if you could provide a high resolution picture.
2016-5-17
Use props
buandrea29
lvl.1

Italy

Tankyou, i have a question, I wanted to understand if the shipment I have to make me going at a courier company or the courier comes to my house to take the package contacted by dji because the first sentence of the email with instructions says: "We will Provided for pick up service as soon as possible. " but the third note says: "Only send your shipment by tracked courier services such as FedEx, DHL, EMS, SF Express, or other similar providers. Standard email and collection-on-delivery are not accepted."
2016-5-17
Use props
buandrea29
lvl.1

Italy

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-5-18 04:54
If you phantom is broken, just simply write down"Phantom 3 drone and gimbal" in the returning part ...

I wanted to understand if the shipment I have to make me going at a courier company or the courier comes to my house to take the package contacted by dji because the first sentence of the email with instructions says: "We will Provided for pick up service as soon as possible. " but the third note says: "Only send your shipment by tracked courier services such as FedEx, DHL, EMS, SF Express, or other similar providers. Standard email and collection-on-delivery are not accepted."
so I have to send it me or you come to take the package?
2016-5-18
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Hong Kong

buandrea29 Posted at 2016-5-19 05:29
I wanted to understand if the shipment I have to make me going at a courier company or the courier ...

At the end of the day, between 04:00/5:00 P.M, (time zone GMT+1) you will receive your UPS return label, this will cover the shipping costs for you. This ticket will be send to you by E-mail.

1)        You can call UPS to make an appointment for the pickup.
2)        You can bring it to a local post deposit.
2016-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules