http://store.dji.com/phantom-4-apple
1111 10 2016-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
never88winter
lvl.1

United States

http://store.dji.com/phantom-4-apple  i need help i got a discount coupon on website and now im getting trouble using it, so i purchased two batteries and then emailed onlinesales.com.  then.... then i told them if the coupon cant be added, then just cancel the order. and then they acted weird, like they didnt know the website, and then after a hour later, then they asked what heppen. then i said coupon is not valid yet.  then no response for two days, i ordred it friday, and  now it tuesday, and no response. the batteries get delvered today. and now im worried, they will start a new problem returning them. when i already told them, dont send, if the coupon dont work!  now what?

2016-5-17
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

May I know your order number?
2016-5-17
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did you get this resolved, if not please provide the order number and I can look into it.
2016-5-18
Use props
paysoproduction
lvl.1

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-5-18 21:56
Did you get this resolved, if not please provide the order number and I can look into it.

Hey Ken I have a code but now that I am trying to use it, I am getting an error when applying the coupon. Can I e-mail you my coupon code to figure this out? I need some extra batteries!
2016-5-24
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

paysoproduction Posted at 2016-5-25 10:29
Hey Ken I have a code but now that I am trying to use it, I am getting an error when applying the  ...

What is your email and I will pass it to sales tomorrow and they can look into it.
2016-5-24
Use props
paysoproduction
lvl.1

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-5-25 10:46
What is your email and I will pass it to sales tomorrow and they can look into it.

paysoproductions@me.com Thanks Ken!
2016-5-24
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

Thanks, email sent. I'll see if I can get any answers for you.
2016-5-24
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hey Ken I have a code but now that I am trying to use it, I am getting an error when applying the  ...

Please send your code and the screenshot showing error you got on our website to onlinesales@dji.com. We will look into it. Thanks.
2016-5-24
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Did you send the email ? May I know the ticket number so that I can check it for you?
2016-5-26
Use props
never88winter
lvl.1

United States

Sorry guys, i dindnt know this was active.

There trying to work on it, as we speak. I already have the batteries,

But there wasnt an expiration date, or any notice in any place.

But now, some out there, get expiration dates, with their emails.

There working on getting an extension on my discount code.

But i feel sometimes, they find another reason, not to honor it, stateing that manager or higher ups are the fault, and dji.com/store there just the bottom helpers.

But i did everything right. And there never was expiration date, any where.

But they say their working on it.
2016-6-6
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

never88winter Posted at 2016-6-7 04:18
Sorry guys, i dindnt know this was active.

There trying to work on it, as we speak. I already have  ...

May I know your email address or the ticket number?
2016-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules