Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
lost drone P4
664 6 2016-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
htimsyrrej
New

All safety features were still on including GPS. Son flew p4 till it was low battery. Cancelled rth. Thought p4 was coming back it actually was going further out. Batteries died on returning. Disappeared behind trees and houses approx. 400 m away from take off. I do not believe p4 failed at all. Great machine. I was thinking of purchasing 2 more. P4 is probably on someone's roof or backyard. Can it be tracked through GPS or some other way? Thx
2016-5-17
Use props
SajidShah
lvl.4
Flight distance : 627539 ft
Portugal

Sorry for ur losss Upload ur flight DATA On
https://healthydrones.com/
and experts will Help U Out
2016-5-17
Use props
htimsyrrej
New

Thx, Where is flight data located? P4 remote was connected to ipad air 2. I'll start searching for data.
2016-5-17
Use props
nigelw
lvl.4
Flight distance : 518084 ft
United Kingdom

htimsyrrej Posted at 2016-5-17 19:58
Thx, Where is flight data located? P4 remote was connected to ipad air 2. I'll start searching for d ...

Just play back the flight on the iPad & see where it landed.
2016-5-17
Use props
htimsyrrej
New

For those concerned, I found my p4! It crash landed in a backyard. I was off by 3 houses. I used google earth for the street names combined with the dji flight path. Thx again.
2016-5-17
Use props
htimsyrrej
New

For those concerned thanks but I found my drone. It crashed landed in a backyard. I was off by 3 houses. I used google earth for the street names. This again.
2016-5-17
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

htimsyrrej Posted at 2016-5-18 07:52
For those concerned thanks but I found my drone. It crashed landed in a backyard. I was off by 3 hou ...

Sorry for your crash.If you want the repairing service, feel free to contact our service center via support@dji.com.
2016-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules