calibration
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Henry2016
lvl.2
Flight distance : 92215 ft

United States

Good morning fellow phantom flyiers. I have a 2 part question, does anyone know where I can find a list of all messages and or alarms and what they mean or why it was generated that may come up on your devices disply while trying to connect or connected or in progress of flyig P3A. the manual doest state this information. Also why do my videos look like a horizontal hold needs to be adjusted like on real old TV. In other words the video playback looks like the image is rolling. Any assistance would be greatly appreiciated.
2016-5-18
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello Henry, there isn't a list of the alarms or warnings.As for the video rolling issue, does it only happen when you view the video cache in your mobile device? Do the videos play well on your computer?
2016-5-18
Use props
Henry2016
lvl.2
Flight distance : 92215 ft

United States

Good morning Paladin, and thank you for replying. I havent downloaded them to a computer yet. I am using a Samsung S2 tablet. to answer your question Yes I am only viewing from playback on the RC and thru the S2. Not all videos are "rolling" though.
2016-5-19
Use props
endotherm
First Officer
Flight distance : 503241 ft

Australia

Looks like a weak and broken video transmission from the aircraft to the receiver.  I have seen this too, it looks something like only the top half of the picture shows with static on the bottom half, and intermittently stuttering or freezing.  This will come good when the quality of the video transmission improves.  It is usually due to interference or lots of radio signals in the area, or bad antenna orientation.  It is only for the downlinked live video transmission, or the lower resolution preview you see in the app.  The real high-resolution recording is maintained in the aircraft on the microSD card.  It is retrieved most easily by removing the card and inserting it in your computer with a reader, but there is another slower method where you can extract it over a microUSB cable connected to the gimble port.
2016-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules