Customer Service
1500 10 2016-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dakota.walbeck
New

United States

Is anyone else having issues with the horrible customer service? I'm trying to place an order for over $6000 and i'm getting treated like trash! After 6 chats and 5 emails sent I cannot get a simple answer as to why I am not getting responses to my emails. Chat keeps telling me it's not their problem and to email customer service. Customer service won't answer my emails so how am I supposed to email customer service about customer service not responded to my emails... Not only that but all chat employees are EXTREMELY RUDE!
I have a shoot in 11 days I need the drone for and I'm trying to figure out if I'll have in time. One representative told me if I expadite the shipping then I will have it by the 27th of may (i need it on the 28th). Then for some reason my order still says pending even though Paypal has confirmed the money was sent, and my bank says there's no issues on their end... I cannot get an answer as to why this is happening and if I will still receive my product at the date the representative told me...
It's been a completely miserable experience... Is there anything I can do about this? Anyone I can talk to? Or is this just a regular occurance here at DJI?
... I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they just delete this and ignore the issue... So dissapointing...
2016-5-18
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Dakota,
I'm sorry, your order was only placed today, Your order says pending because you changed something with PayPal, I don't know what since I'm not in the sales department.
As far as expedited shipping, I'm not sure as again I am not in the sales department. The online sales department is in China and please email them after 5pm PST and that will be morning for them.
2016-5-18
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello Dakota, could you please provide the order number here? Thank you.
2016-5-18
Use props
gordyl60
New

United Kingdom

I have tried to report a problem with a noisy, overheating Gimble on a new Phantom 3 Standard and received no reply to either online chat or email. Very disappointed in the level of after sales service
2016-5-24
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

gordyl60@outloo Posted at 2016-5-25 02:54
I have tried to report a problem with a noisy, overheating Gimble on a new Phantom 3 Standard and re ...

I'm sorry you are experiencing this, can you please give me your ticket number and I will make sure someone contacts you.Also, how long have you waited for a response.
2016-5-24
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

May I know your order number?
2016-5-25
Use props
zazoo64
New

Canada

I agree that the chat employees are extremely rude, I asked if the guy I was talking to could look into why there is an issue all of a sudden with my order being shipped from LA,USA. this was supposed to ship yesterday and still its in PENDING status, so I went on the chat, when I said that I didn't understand what the issue was, since no one said there was a problem with stock or payment, and asked if he was able to look into what the problem at that warehouse was...he just left the chat....didn't say anything just left...no help, no answer to any of my questions, just plain rude....im pretty fed up right now with the customer service that DJI provides..absolutely ridiculous. If you don't know that answer, at least just tell me that
2016-5-27
Use props
Viewfinder
lvl.1
Flight distance : 397 ft
United Kingdom

I don't get this. People have a problem, they post it here, they get a response from DJI, then nothing. Zilch. C'mon people, when you start a story you need to end it, tell the world what actually happened. Was this problem resolved? I'm posting this question on more than one thread, it seems such a common thing.
2016-5-28
Use props
Rex59
lvl.3
Flight distance : 24354 ft
United States

I hope that DJI's service issues, and I think most of us can agree that there are issues, are attributed to severe growing pains and not a matter of DJI not being concerned about its customers. I have had a couple of pretty bad experiences myself when it comes to their service and as a customer of theirs, I hope that they can get things straightened out sooner than later, as I really do enjoy their products and would appreciate a company that has a true concern for after the sale customer satisfaction.
2016-5-28
Use props
zazoo64
New

Canada

I finally got a response from DJI, but I had to send them a msg through Facebook in order to get any action or answers. Turns out that my shipment was not actually coming form L.A. like I was told 3 times from the people on online chat, but through the facebook page, I was told that its actually coming from China and they got the ball rolling and it now has finally been shipped this morning....pretty bad that I had to go onto social media instead of their own email, online chat or forums to get answers about my order. The online chat said we are here to help, but we cant look up any order information so you must email sales. so when I did email sales, all I heard was the automatic response of " we have an agent looking into it" but they never actually get back to me... long story short...im not at all impressed that it took me going to facebook in order to get any answers.  Especially since I tried to talk to people through DJI online chat, email, forums and I tried calling them...very ridiculous the number of hoops you must jump through to get questions answered.
2016-5-30
Use props
dakota.walbeck
New

United States

Viewfinder Posted at 2016-5-28 21:29
I don't get this. People have a problem, they post it here, they get a response from DJI, then nothi ...

It was eventually resolved but with no information from DJI. After 3 days of contacting a good 30 different people (I had to work fast because I was cutting close to having delivered right before a shoot) I got 0 responses and often rude employees telling me to contact someone else. It came down to I could only send an email to customer service (which I did right at the beginning) and got no responses for 3 days... which was weird because I had $6000 taken out of my account with no confirmation from DJI that it was processed. After the 3rd day my order updated and then someone responded to my email. Needless to say the process was very slow and the customer service was nearly useless. I've currently been on chat with the tech support for last 2 and a half hours to resolve an issue with the battery that was shipped and still have no solution other then ship it back to China and they'll repair it...
2016-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules