DJI care plan
1036 5 2016-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mstevens1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1064780 ft
United Kingdom

When I purchased my P4 a couple weeks ago I didnt notice there was a DJI care plan, I just tried to take up the option and sad to see it has to be done within 48 hours :-( what other options are about ?
2016-5-18
Use props
TJ10
lvl.2

Canada

I think you can still do it, you just need to take pics of it and prove it's in working order. shoot them an email
2016-5-18
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Where did you happen to purchase your Phantom? Do you currently have it, or is it still on its way to you? There are alternate methods of getting DJI Care depending on when and where you got it.
2016-5-18
Use props
mstevens1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1064780 ft
United Kingdom

I got it from Dji two weeks ago, yes still have it, when I go to the care plan site I have to give a link to a YouTube link,  what link are they looking for ?
2016-5-18
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

mstevens1@btint Posted at 2016-5-19 06:31
I got it from Dji two weeks ago, yes still have it, when I go to the care plan site I have to give a ...

The video is necessary because users who need to buy DJI care plan have to prove that their aircraft are in good status.
2016-5-19
Use props
mason37
lvl.1

how do i transfer  plan  from  first  drone to second one  i  had  first  6 DAYS it had defect  sent it back  they sent  new one  and i need to transfer  dpi care to the new one  could  someone please help   thanks  alain  
2016-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules