1782 2 2016-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
str1776
lvl.3
Flight distance : 22530 ft
  • >>>
United States

Question is does anybody know what distance you can be from Master Rc to Slave Rc and still be connected to aircraft from the Slave.
Lets say the slave is close to  a  tv with hdmi  could the slave be sending the video through the hdmi to t v and the master independent all together.
Sorry for the confusing question !

2016-5-18
Use props
terrylewis
First Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

The diagram in the user manual shows the dual controller communication the best:
Dual_Controllers.png

Camera control signals travel via 5GHz from the slave to the master, but video returns from the aircraft to the slave via normal Lightbridge 2.4GHz.
So if the Slave can communicate with the aircraft, you can display the video via HDMI. It will depend on your signal strength between the aircraft and the remote controller...
2016-5-19
Use props
str1776
lvl.3
Flight distance : 22530 ft
  • >>>
United States

terrylewis Posted at 2016-5-19 05:51
The diagram in the user manual shows the dual controller communication the best:

Thanks Terry I will  test the video limits  for the slave  to aircraft distance  via feed to a HDMI larger monitor ( Big flat screen )
Basically what the diagram also points out you need both. The slave is a required connection  to  Master for  controlling camera got it . For viewing  only your on a separate frequency the slave  cool I like it.
Thanks Terry showing me its in the manual I'll work on distance  limitations .

2016-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules