Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Any information about my ddrone
1804 5 2016-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VORTEX.P3
lvl.2

Portugal

Hello,

I allready posted something about my drone crash: http://forum.dji.com/thread-52785-1-1.html
The problem now is... I sent the drone back to the store, and the seller sent the drone back to the factory...
Now in the Repair Tracking Service there a few uptades, like the amount that I need to pay and some stuff like that...
The problem is that I don't recieve thoose informations but my seller does, and right now he doesn't answer to my calls, my emails, my messages, so I don't know how much I need to pay to get my drone back again...

I allready contacted the DJI Support, and I explained that to them, but they make me questions about his, abouth that, and I still without informations about my drone...
Could someone tell me what to do?

Thank you very muuch.
Have a great day.
2016-5-19
Use props
digdat0
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11896378 ft
United States

The seller (the folks who actually initiated the RMA with DJI) will have been sent an email with an invoice. You need to get that invoice from them. Ask them to forward you the invoice email, it will look like this:

Once you get it, click the link and then input the code. It will download the PDF file with the invoice. Due to privacy issues, I do not think DJI can share this directly as you are not the owner of the case. The invoice will look like this (hopefully showing 100% discount!):

2016-5-19
Use props
VORTEX.P3
lvl.2

Portugal

The problem is that I already asked DJI this information and the seller to...
But the seller dont answer to my questions, and DJI make me always the same questions and I give them always the same answers...
I contacted them more than 6 times and I explained a lot of times what is going on... But still nothing...
2016-5-19
Use props
DJI-Paladin
DJI team
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello Vortex.P3, did you get any ticket number from your dealer or our tech support? If you get it , please leave it here, thanks.
2016-5-19
Use props
VORTEX.P3
lvl.2

Portugal

It's okeey now...
My seller finally answer to my f**king emails! Let's id this won't happen again
2016-5-19
Use props
VORTEX.P3
lvl.2

Portugal

Yes I recieved, but I think is just too much expensive to repair the P3Standard... I think I will buy a new one... At least I have one more battery, props, charger battery...
fatura.png
2016-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules