DJI Service Europe
1655 5 2016-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
johnmcmahon.ie
lvl.1

Ireland

Dji make great products but it falls hard as a company on coustomer service..Its my first time to have to deal with the Dji's service before, I've heard bad thing but never knew it would be this bad..

First off the problem: I updated to the latest firmwaer 1.8.1.00 because I got the Osmo and the camera needed updating befor you start up your Osmo..
But ever since now I have a NO SIGNAL error with no video feed from the camera..  Tried everything, resetting the controler.. rolling back the RC firmwaer.. but the craft wont roll back the old firmware so got onto Coustomer Support..

Emailing them was a wast of time, no response for days.. Live Chat was somewhat faster but at the end the guy just looked at my log file and said I'll need to email for a repaire request.. No explanation as to what the problem.. So I Email support EU again with the live chat attached.. Still no response for days..

Right I'll call them.. So the only number for EU support is a German number.. The guy was friendly and siad he is aware that the support suck but there is nothing he could do and only deals with Germany??? What is going on.. Yeah you need to call Netherlands.. Ah theres no number for Netherlands..

This is going on 5 Days now and still no word back on email??

Freefly Systems are starting to look good to me now..

DJI This is the contact numbers for Service on your website...

CHINA

Mon-Sat 9:00AM-9:00PM (GMT+8)

HONG KONG CHINA

Mon-Sat 9:00AM-9:00PM (GMT+8)

UNITED STATES

Mon-Fri 9:00AM - 5:00PM (PST)

GERMANY

Mon-Fri 9:00AM - 3:00PM (GMT+1)

2016-5-20
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

China

Hi John! I'm sorry for your frustration with DJI EU. Our colleagues have already replied your e-mail, please check. Unfortunately your OSMO will have to be sent to our repair centre for further solution of the issue! Sorry for inconvenience caused. Have a good day!
2016-5-20
Use props
johnmcmahon.ie
lvl.1

Ireland

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-5-20 13:40
Hi John! I'm sorry for your frustration with DJI EU. Our colleagues have already replied your e-mai ...

My Osmo too.. Its the craft that I'm having the problem with.. My Osmo works just fine??

Will I be send a replacement while its being repaired? That's what Canon do when I've ever had a problem with my camera.
2016-5-20
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

johnmcmahon.ie@ Posted at 2016-5-20 22:01
My Osmo too.. Its the craft that I'm having the problem with.. My Osmo works just fine??

Will I b ...

Sorry, unfortunately we will not be able to send you a replacement. But once we receive your item, we will do our best to fix it as soon as possible. Our turnaround time is less then one week now. Please reply our email to get the RMA numbers for your items.Thanks for your cooperation!
2016-5-20
Use props
gordyl60
New

United Kingdom

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-5-21 07:49
Sorry, unfortunately we will not be able to send you a replacement. But once we receive your item,  ...

I am also waiting for a response to an email report regarding a noisy, overheating Gimble. Can someone please reply to me
2016-5-24
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

gordyl60@outloo Posted at 2016-5-25 03:02
I am also waiting for a response to an email report regarding a noisy, overheating Gimble. Can som ...

I responded in your other thread with the same question.
2016-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules