Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
CSC During Flight
1038 5 2016-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aididhaiqal
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1132822 ft
Malaysia

Hey guys,I have an idea.You know right csc during flight will shutdown your motor even you in sky.How about change the command like P4 (I have a P4 so i know this) which are Bring Stick Down + RTH Button.Its better right?
2016-5-21
Use props
Donnie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

What do you mean "Right CSC stick" ?  CSC  stands for "Combined Stick Command "  Therefore on the Inspire you must use both sticks in a down and in or down and out to kill the motors in flight.  

I do like your idea, I just dont know if it can be programmed that way with the current Transmitters out there.  I would much prefer a "Covered " button that must be pushed to start or stop the motors.  

donnie
2016-5-21
Use props
aididhaiqal
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1132822 ft
Malaysia

I think its can be program as newly release P4 use this combination (stick + rth)
2016-5-21
Use props
terrylewis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

The CSC or emergency motor shutdown has been around since the earliest DJI models.

As a pilot, it becomes a learned physical motor response to perform when needed and avoided during normal flight.

Thus for existing models, DJI would more likely add your suggested stick combination. This action would double the possibility of inadvertent CSC, which is likely your goal in this suggestion. So for the sake of the existing community, let us allow the new P4 pilots to learn the new combination, and simply leave existing models well enough alone.....
2016-5-21
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

For those who may have accidentally done this, the CSC has been updated on the P4 and M600 of right stick bottom right corner and RTH button.

Since everyone who has a P3 or Inspire, they are probably already used to it so I'm not sure if it would ever be changed on older aircraft. It would be too confusing, if your updated you have the new RTH if not then you have the old RTH.
2016-5-21
Use props
Donnie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-5-21 11:26
For those who may have accidentally done this, the CSC has been updated on the P4 and M600 of right  ...

Ken , check out this thread towards the bottom say past #6 or so for a little humor.  i am just kidding with these guys

http://forum.dji.com/thread-52767-1-1.html
2016-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules