where is Z axis attatchment??
965 5 2016-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rodAndTheCat
Second Officer

New Zealand

Just thought I'd ask----Z axis attatchment announced weeks ago and yet not available here in NZ . Thanks DJI, you still maintain your lies and poor service. Shame on you! you betray the very customers who have supported you these last few years as usual.  And please dont' thank me for my patience, support and understanding. Keep your platitudes to yourself and just give us the bloody product you promised.Rod and the ( extremely grumpy) cat

2016-5-22
Use props
NotARubicon
lvl.1

United States

Just because something isn't available where you want it and when you want it, they have poor service, betrayed us (aka, YOU) and are liars?
Do you have a link to where they promised you it would be available in NZ on a particular day?
2016-5-22
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've got my z-axis and it's not that great, your not missing anything.
2016-5-22
Use props
rodAndTheCat
Second Officer

New Zealand

NotARubicon Posted at 2016-5-23 00:50
Just because something isn't available where you want it and when you want it, they have poor servic ...

Yes, for your information, we did have a date and my dealer had been advised of that date. They are weeks late. So when they said available and shipping now to them, what they actually meant was "we have a few and we will send them out to someone"  Not quite the same is it!

I am a professional videographer and if I treated any of my customers the way DJI treats us with broken promises ,faulty products, software and firmware that has to be updated because of incomplete testing, then I would be out of business pretty damn quick!  But my service ethic is clearly different to theirs and I guess it is unreasonable of me to expect a dealer to be reliable.

If you are a heavy user of DJI products for business and you have not experienced the last two years of problems, then you are lucky indeed. But we, who have to put up with this poor performance have a right to expect more.

Rod and the cat
2016-5-22
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi Rod,
About any marketing or sales issue, could you please contact sales@dji.com or onlinesales@dji.com for more detials?

Thanks for your cooperation.
2016-5-22
Use props
rodAndTheCat
Second Officer

New Zealand

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-5-23 14:13
Hi Rod,
About any marketing or sales issue, could you please contact  or  for more detials?

No I really don't have any more time to waste. My dealer will advise me when and if the product turns up, until then I will not place any further orders with DJI until I know they actually are available.
Rod and the cat
2016-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules