Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Indoor Lights for Osmo?
1812 4 2016-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rastus
lvl.1
Flight distance : 605210 ft
United States

I'm finding it difficult to shoot interior real estate shots with the Osmo. Shooting in a typical house with the lights on and window curtains open the footage is too noisy because the iso is too high. If I manually adjust to reduce the iso the footage usually becomes jerky.
I know the Osmo is used for interior video shots. What are some suggestions  to obtain clean good footage indoors?  I've seen people mount a small LED light to an adjustable arm on their Osmo. Would this be effective to shoot a 20' x 20' room?
Thanks

2016-5-22
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello.
Some ND filters may help you, please visit our official online store for more information: http://store.dji.com/product/inspire-1-filter-kit

Thanks.
2016-5-22
Use props
videoguy
lvl.3
United States

It sounds like you may have an ND filter on the camera.  It should handle that kind of light without much noticeable noise.  Also use a shutter speed that is twice that of the fps for smooth pans.
2016-5-22
Use props
djiuser_UEUHvvf188UR
lvl.2

Pakistan

you should add some LED lights it would create better lightening and cause nice results in video
2020-8-19
Use props
djiuser_UEUHvvf188UR
lvl.2

Pakistan

yes it would help go for it
2020-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules