Need Help: DJI GO app won't connect to M100
3737 10 2016-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Markus1
lvl.1

Germany

Hello everybody,

I'm using the M100 with a X3 Zenmuse camera. I didn't fly till now.
I have problems connecting the M100 to the DJI GO app.

I updated the Firmware, the txt-file looks as follows:
========== 2014.01.01 00:00:04 remo-con disconnect======
Packet: MATRICE100_FW_V01.03.01.00.bin
Upgrading ...
Skipped: WM610_FW_v01.00.01.01.bin
Result: Success.

- X3 Camera is connected to M100
- Mobile Device is connected to RC via USB/mini-USB
- RC LED is green
- Matrice flashes yellow rapdily (Remote Controller Signal Lost?)
- I'm able to move the camera via the RC and to take videos and images.

My procedure is as follows:
- Turn on RC
- Turn on M100
- Connect RC to mobile device and start DJO GO app
- DJI GO app says: "connect your dji device", on the equipment page there is no option to enter camera mode

Any Ideas/suggestions? I wonder why the M100 flashes yellow, rapidly.

Thanks and greetings
Markus
2016-5-22
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello.
Are you setting up Dual RC mode or just single RC mode? If it's Dual RC mode, have you set the Master/Slave RC correspondingly?
The quick yellow blinks implies the RC signal is list, please try to re-link your RC and the aircraft.

Any more detail would be appreciated.

Thanks.
2016-5-23
Use props
Markus1
lvl.1

Germany

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-5-23 10:54
Hello.
Are you setting up Dual RC mode or just single RC mode? If it's Dual RC mode, have you set th ...

Hello DJI-Adela,

unfortunatly I can not try to re-link the RC to the aircraft since it won't connect with the app in first place.

Some more Information:
I'm setting up single RC mode.
Mobile Device: Sony Xperia Z4, os: Android 6.0
DJI GO app: 2.8.0

I already tried DJI-Ken's solution: Solution for Android without positive results. The DJI GO app does not recognize the RC. I cannot switch to "Software Installation". It seems that the RC can not be recognized by the Mobile Device as it should.

Fortunatly I have a Phantom 3 in the house: Connecting the Phantom 3's RC (model: GL300B) to the Mobile Device (Xperia) automaticcally starts the DJI GO app and connects to the Phantom without any problems. So I don't think the problem is on the Mobile Device, USB-cable nor GO app, ...

When I try to link the Matrice' RC (model: GL658A) to the Phantom 3 it just shows no reactions. The RC LED remains red. The 'camera view' button does not appear.

AS described above: When I try to link the Matrice' RC to the Matrice, the app shows no reactions (no 'camera view' option), BUT it is possible to move the camera (Zenmuse X3) and take pictures/videos. The RC LED is green. However Matrice LED blinks yellow rapidly.

May this be a RC-Hardware or -Software issue? Is it possible to update or check the RC-firmware manually?

Greetings, Markus
2016-5-24
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Markus1 Posted at 2016-5-24 20:47
Hello DJI-Adela,

unfortunatly I can not try to re-link the RC to the aircraft since it won't conn ...

Thanks for your further information.
Did you remember to upgrade the firmware of your RC at the same time when you upgraded the firmware of the aircraft?
What's the present firmware version of your RC, please?

2016-5-25
Use props
Markus1
lvl.1

Germany

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-5-25 10:01
Thanks for your further information.
Did you remember to upgrade the firmware of your RC at the sa ...

I upgraded the aircrafts firmware using
MATRICE100_FW_V01.03.01.00.bin wich succeded.

I can't say if the RC's firmware is updated also. How may I check the RC's current firmware (checking via DJO GO app doesn't work).

Is it possible to update the firmware of the RC w/o using the DJI GO app?
2016-5-25
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Markus1 Posted at 2016-5-25 16:29
I upgraded the aircrafts firmware using
MATRICE100_FW_V01.03.01.00.bin wich succeded.

Yes. Please upgrade the RC firmware in the DJI GO App.
About how to upgrade the firmware, please read the guidelines in our official website: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... mware_en_160304.pdf

If you have any problem, please let me know.

Thanks.
2016-5-25
Use props
Markus1
lvl.1

Germany

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-5-25 11:09
Yes. Please upgrade the RC firmware in the DJI GO App.
About how to upgrade the firmware, please  ...

DJI-Adela,
this is the problem, the DJI GO app does not recognize the RC. I can not update the RC with the DJI GO app. I can not enter 'camera view' or anything else. It's like the RC would not exist.

Is there any other option to update the RC firmware?

2016-5-25
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Markus1 Posted at 2016-5-25 17:18
DJI-Adela,
this is the problem, the DJI GO app does not recognize the RC. I can not update the RC  ...

Hi Markus1,
Are you sure the USB port in your RC is in good condition? Can you manage to exclude that possibility of a broken USB port? If there's any hardware defect with your RC, I'm afraid you need to return it for repair.
I'm sorry there's no other available way for our customers to upgrade the RC firmware.

Thanks.
2016-5-25
Use props
Markus1
lvl.1

Germany

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-5-26 09:01
Hi Markus1,
Are you sure the USB port in your RC is in good condition? Can you manage to exclude t ...

Hello DJI-Adela,

I think the USB port is of broken, I will send the RC to the customer service the next days.
I will inform you if this was the problem.

Thanks for your advice.
2016-5-29
Use props
Markus1
lvl.1

Germany

Markus1 Posted at 2016-5-30 08:31
Hello DJI-Adela,

I think the USB port is of broken, I will send the RC to the customer service th ...

The RC was defect, I got a new one from DJI.

Thanks for your advices.

*closed*
2016-6-14
Use props
JaiVighneshwar
lvl.1

Germany

I am writing  the following message to whoever is still looking for solutions on the "Camera View" issue while the RC USB port is perfectly functional.

I had a similar issue and was trying out a lot of different solutions. What worked with me is the following.

1. Uninstall the DJI GO app in the Mobile / tablet completely and reinstall.
2. Kill all the apps in the mobile / tablet containing the DJI GO app
3. Power Off the mobile / tablet
4. Turn on the RC, Drone as usual and then connect the Mobile / tablet (still in switched off state) to the RC using the USB cable.

On turning on, the USB-debugging should be automatically on and the DJI GO app is automatically spawned.
When the USB-debugging is not enabled, do it manually.

Now, the DJI GO app opens up with the right drone with the "Camera View" option on it.

With the Camera View, it should be straighforward to update the firmware for the RC if there are any pending updates.
2017-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules