Connect your aircraft.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
matheusalcantar
lvl.1
Brazil

Hey!

After the last update for Phantom 3 Standard (1.6.80) my aircraft is disconnecting after 3 minutes.
I tried to relink the RC but nothing happened. I think theres is a bug on the firmware.
Is there anybody else with the same problem?

thx
2016-5-24
Use props
MrPinaColada
lvl.4
Flight distance : 790082 ft
Germany

Many people have experienced this issue, I however have not. It seems to be a bug with some phantoms running 1.6.8
2016-5-24
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Are you able to reattempt the firmware update via the holding the Academy button? If reattempting the firmware does not address the issue, could you please to provide the LOG file that would have been generated after the firmware update?
2016-5-24
Use props
matheusalcantar
lvl.1
Brazil

I formated my SD after the update. I got this holding the academys button.
13287935_1105413289502114_502695061_o.jpg
2016-5-24
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello, as Jamie says above, it would be better to provide the LOG file here. You can find it by these steps:
1. Enable the option of viewing hidden files in your OS. Below are the websites where you can check how to show the hidden files in your PC.
For The Windows System:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en- ... den-files=windows-7
For The Mac System:
http://ianlunn.co.uk/articles/qu ... mac-os-x-mavericks/
2.Enter the root directory of the SD card, then find the hidden folder MISC and enter it. There is LOG folder in it.
3.The LOG txt file is under the LOG folder.
2016-5-24
Use props
ngorgone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 54318 ft
United States

I am having the same issue. The firmware updated and the aircraft no longer stays connected to the iPhone app for more than a couple of minutes. I attached the log file in pdf format because the system didn't allow txt files.
The aircraft does not stay connected to the app long enough to hold down the Academy button.

P3C_FW_LOG_AB.pdf

20.91 KB, Down times: 9

Log file

2016-5-25
Use props
matheusalcantar
lvl.1
Brazil

I formated my sd card after the update, then I dont have the log file.
Please DJI team, pay attention thats something thats occurring with so many people.
It's not only me.
2016-5-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules