Z15 BMPCC high noise and flickering
776 3 2016-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alex_80
New

Russia

I have Z15 BMPCC gimbal which works with iOSD mark II and translate signal with AVL58. Here's a video that shows high noise flickering. Video receiver in 3 meteres from AVL58 and Video receiver in 50 meters from AVL58
2016-5-24
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Have you tried switching to different channels? For clarification, do you use the AVL58's receiver or do you use a monitor with a built in receiver?
2016-5-25
Use props
Alex_80
New

Russia

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-5-25 19:48
Have you tried switching to different channels? For clarification, do you use the AVL58's receiver o ...

Yes of course, I tried different channels. It's has no effect. And I use AVL58 receiver. When I switch Z15-BMPCC to HD mode (in this mode gimbal has no translation analog video to iOSD mark II) I have flicker free image on my monitor. See the video below. I guess this noise is the gimbal motor induction in the hd-av conversion module which placed in the gimbal. Any suggestions to solve this issue?
2016-5-25
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Alex_80 Posted at 2016-5-26 02:06
Yes of course, I tried different channels. It's has no effect. And I use AVL58 receiver. When I sw ...

It may be an issue with the gimbal, but I would like for you to check a few things:

-Ensure that all components are updated to the latest firmware. The AVL58 does not have firmware, so you can skip that one.

-Try to rule out whether it's an issue with the iOSD by removing it and have a straight connection between the gimbal and the AVL58.

-Ensure all the cabling is seated properly.

Let me know if you see any changes.
2016-5-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules