No video feed on one device only.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
buggysharp
lvl.1

United States

So ive been flying for a while nkw using ny lgv10. Which has worked wonderfully. However I wanted something bigger and have a samsung tab 3 8 inch. Sadly though i have no video feed through the dji app or litchi app but on my lgv10 I have a perfect feed.

Anyone knoe what coukd he the issue?

Taboet specs:
Model: damsung galaxy Tab 3 8.0
Cpu: samsung exynos 4212
Cpu speed: 1.50 GHz
Memory: 1.3GB

Again, it wirks just fine on my phone. Also i am able to connect to the drone to get positioning satallites and fly it by the map, there is just no video feed.
2016-5-24
Use props
Kneepuck
Second Officer
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

What model Phantom do you have?
2016-5-24
Use props
buggysharp
lvl.1

United States

Ah, I should have added that in the information. It's the phantom 3 standard.
2016-5-24
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello buggysharp, do you enable the usb debugging mode and MTP mode in your samsung device?
2016-5-25
Use props
buggysharp
lvl.1

United States

I don't have the device plugged in to the controller but connecting to the wifi of it. There isn't a place to plug in with the standard.
2016-5-29
Use props
Kneepuck
Second Officer
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

Hmm,  seems like it should work. Have you tried removing and reinstalling the app?  By removing,  I mean totally deleting the DJI directory after uninstalling the app,  download a fresh copy and reinstall.  You may want to download it from the DJI site instead of the PlayStore.  Also, do you have control of the aircraft?  Can you start the motors,  move the gimbal,  etc?

2016-5-29
Use props
buggysharp
lvl.1

United States

Yes I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. It didn't seem to fix anything. I've also tried the litchi app and had the same problem. I am still able to fly and have control of the drone and am able to see the flight information such as altitude and speed and map location all updates. The only thing that doesn't work is the video feed. Also when I try to adjust camera settings it says that the camera is not connected. Again, it works perfectly on my phone which is why I'm so confused.

Especially since it is both the dji and litchi apps. I was wondering if maybe the video feed was affected by it being an older android but can't figure it out. I've sent in a support ticket but haven't had a reply so thank you all for you help!! Still not fixed sadly though.
2016-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules