Dji Osmo - Facebook Live
70483 111 2016-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Yurii Staschuk
New
Ukraine

DJI-Thor Posted at 2016-11-9 01:47
There won't be one for Android, because Android can't use cellular network and wifi at the same time

Hello!
Android can use both Wi-Fi and cellular network at the same time.
I checked with this application:
Https://play.google.com/store/ap ... ify.speedifyandroid
2017-7-5
Use props
fans0d952d33
New
United Kingdom

My Facebook lives have been terrible quality, half speed and grainy... using Iphone, but with external mic... Can anyone tell me what might be going on?  

I really don't want to use the internal iphone mic because it will sounds amateur..
2017-7-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans0d952d33 Posted at 2017-7-24 02:08
My Facebook lives have been terrible quality, half speed and grainy... using Iphone, but with external mic... Can anyone tell me what might be going on?  

I really don't want to use the internal iphone mic because it will sounds amateur..

How about other live streaming platform? Have you gave it a try?
How's your network quality? Do you use 4G network?
Please provide us the link of live streaming, we will check it.
2017-7-24
Use props
Tune345
lvl.3
Flight distance : 446138 ft
United States

Yurii Staschuk Posted at 2017-7-5 23:22
Hello!
Android can use both Wi-Fi and cellular network at the same time.
I checked with this application:

Thank you so much !!!!
2017-8-12
Use props
nicoxterra
New
France

Hello,
can we go live on a managing page and not in our personal FB account ?
thanks
Nico
2017-8-22
Use props
ShellPhoto
lvl.1
Netherlands

Any word on android streaming? I have enabled both WiFi and 4g data on my phone and both are working WiFi connected to Osmo and data is running
Thanks!
2017-9-3
Use props
AerialSpotlight
New
Flight distance : 9721 ft
United States

dzonlic@gmail.c Posted at 2016-8-27 13:22
only IOS, not yet on ANDROID, we all waiting few weeks....

REALLY HOPING DJI understands how important it is to serve the Android user platform before they move on to add more live streaming options to IOS!!
2017-9-5
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

AerialSpotlight Posted at 2017-9-5 16:51
REALLY HOPING DJI understands how important it is to serve the Android user platform before they move on to add more live streaming options to IOS!!

Please note that Android doesn't support live streaming because of its system limitation.
2017-9-7
Use props
fans7ab3f4d0
New
Israel

Why i can't live stream with android? I have samsung s6 and dji osmo x3
2017-10-1
Use props
Muhammad Ramzan
lvl.1
Pakistan

problam live on fb  my setting page no disply Fb live   how advies me
2017-10-23
Use props
shomci
lvl.1
Flight distance : 388081 ft
Hungary

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-9-7 03:10
Please note that Android doesn't support live streaming because of its system limitation.

hi DJI Elektra,

If i have the X3 mounted on the Inspire 1, and android with DJI GO (latest) and FB, YT etc live streaming, then when I put that exact same X3 to the Osmo and run DJI GO on the exact same device (Android) - and then no option for live streaming.
My only question. Do you think this is still a "system limitation" to the Android?
Please....
2017-11-5
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

shomci Posted at 2017-11-5 01:49
hi DJI Elektra,

If i have the X3 mounted on the Inspire 1, and android with DJI GO (latest) and FB, YT etc live streaming, then when I put that exact same X3 to the Osmo and run DJI GO on the exact same device (Android) - and then no option for live streaming.

Just to verify, did you connect your phone with RC and AC? Please build the connection and turn on your inspire 1 and then enter device to see if it shows the option. In addition, X3 from osmo can't not mount on inspire 1.
2017-11-6
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

fans7ab3f4d0 Posted at 2017-10-1 16:11
Why i can't live stream with android? I have samsung s6 and dji osmo x3

Please note that it is caused by the Android system limitation. IOS system can use the mobile data to do the live stream. Any question, feel free to ask for help.
2017-11-6
Use props
shomci
lvl.1
Hungary

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-11-6 00:43
Just to verify, did you connect your phone with RC and AC? Please build the connection and turn on your inspire 1 and then enter device to see if it shows the option. In addition, X3 from osmo can't not mount on inspire 1.

Let me clarify how I understand:

OPTION1:
-DJI Inpsire 1 with DJI Zenmuse X3
-Android device

1) RC: ON
2) AC: ON
3) DJI GO start on Android
4) Live stream to FB, YT, etc..

OPTION2:
-DJI Zenmuse X3 (detached from DJI Inspire 1 from OPTION1)
-Android device
-DJI OSMO (handle grip)

1) Mount X3 on OSMO
2) Turn on OSMO
3) Connect Android over WIFI to OSMO
4) Opening up DJI GO
5) Be very sad because DJI did not give a damn to develop the live stream function for android and conveniently just say: "due to system limitation" or equivalent.

INTERCHANGEABILITY:
DJI Zenmuse X3 works on:
-DJI Inspire 1 series
-DJI OSMO

But DJI Zenmuse X3 comes with OSMO - Does not compatible with Inspire 1 series! (but this was not the question)
2017-11-6
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

shomci Posted at 2017-11-6 09:09
Let me clarify how I understand:

OPTION1:

Please know that OSMO connect your phone with wifi which means that Android system can only use mobile data to do the live stream. But the Android system does not allow to use the wifi and mobile data at the same time.
2017-11-7
Use props
shomci
lvl.1
Hungary

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-11-7 00:19
Please know that OSMO connect your phone with wifi which means that Android system can only use mobile data to do the live stream. But the Android system does not allow to use the wifi and mobile data at the same time.

DJI Elektra, I think there is a way, as there was with the P2 series and Range Extender. Let me get back to you.
2017-11-8
Use props
fans1c0f7b82
lvl.1
Flight distance : 393684 ft
United States

How do get to use Chrome?
I'll try to make Chrome my default bowser and see if that helps.
2017-11-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans1c0f7b82 Posted at 2017-11-9 18:06
How do get to use Chrome?
I'll try to make Chrome my default bowser and see if that helps.

Sorry Sir, we don't get your point.
Do you have some problems with our product?
2017-11-9
Use props
Djtommy
New
Ireland

am using Samsung S7, when i try to use Facebook live i can only use it with my personal profile and not my business page, i have tried logging out of the facebook app on the phone but still i dont have the option to use the fb business page only my personal profile, has anyone overcome this issue ??
2017-11-14
Use props
Marco Pollo
lvl.1
Brazil

Djtommy Posted at 2017-11-14 01:48
am using Samsung S7, when i try to use Facebook live i can only use it with my personal profile and not my business page, i have tried logging out of the facebook app on the phone but still i dont have the option to use the fb business page only my personal profile, has anyone overcome this issue ??

I'm experiencing the same problem on the Galaxy S8 (android), I can not stream facebook on my commercial pages, I can only make the transmission on my personal profile
2017-12-10
Use props
Marco Pollo
lvl.1
Brazil

Marco Pollo Posted at 2017-12-10 15:33
I'm experiencing the same problem on the Galaxy S8 (android), I can not stream facebook on my commercial pages, I can only make the transmission on my personal profile

I tested it on the Samsung S6 android, and also does not allow you to do live with Facebook commercial pages, only with your own personal profile. They have to fix this with android, it's a some problem in the app on the android platform.
2017-12-14
Use props
Marco Pollo
lvl.1
Brazil

I tested it on the Samsung S6 android, and also does not allow you to do live with Facebook commercial pages, only with your own personal profile. They have to fix this with android, it's a some problem in the app on the android platform.
2017-12-14
Use props
aarons7
New
United States

I ran into the same issue, it doesn't give the option to select a business page on android. I also recorded a 12-minute fb live video and it chopped the recording into smaller pieces skipping parts and when I went back to watch the recording it showed it was only 5 minutes long, has anyone else run into this? The audio was also terrible.
2018-1-8
Use props
Pete James
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-24 04:39
How about other live streaming platform? Have you gave it a try?
How's your network quality? Do you use 4G network?
Please provide us the link of live streaming, we will check it.

Hi all, I have successfully found a way to get an external mic to work with my DJI Osmo+ and iPhone 7 when broadcasting on Facebook Live. The Mic (i'm using a Sennheiser ew100 wireless lav) has to be wired directly into the phone, NOT THE OSMO!  For some reason when recording video, the audio comes from the built-in mic port but when broadcasting FB Live, the OSMO uses the phone's mic.

Now my new issue is the quality
. The jumpy pic and disjointed audio is horrible. Anyone have suggestions on how to fix that? https://www.facebook.com/PeteJames87/videos/10155928327050609/
2018-3-5
Use props
blaqkingdm
New

How do get the Facebook live on a  Android phone (note 8)
2018-8-23
Use props
Mariaje sainz-maza
New

Spain

Hola, necesito emitir en directo a través de una página de Facebook pero solo se conecta a mi cuenta privada y no sé cómo hacerlo
2018-9-25
Use props
jack9520
lvl.1

Turkey

That sounds great to get the live stream!
2018-9-30
Use props
johnsdji
New

Sweden

Hello,

I'm wondering if the DJI Osmo uses the memory card when streaming to Facebook Live, or it's just a stream, and  is it still just 30 min or the full Facebook Live Standard 90 min?
Thanks
2018-11-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

johnsdji Posted at 11-5 15:01
Hello,

I'm wondering if the DJI Osmo uses the memory card when streaming to Facebook Live, or it's just a stream, and  is it still just 30 min or the full Facebook Live Standard 90 min?

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The facebook live would not suppose to use the memory of your SD card since you're not saving any recorded files on your Osmo, however, the length of recording would depend on the system of the facebook as well. Thank you for the support.
2018-11-6
Use props
Avigilon
New
Flight distance : 3141683 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-5-26 20:23
Youtube live streaming is already there for the other DJI products, such as Inspire.

Our R&D department will think about all of your suggestions.

Try turning back off the HDCP lock so that we can own the stream from our cameras. HDCP showed up around 1.8 firmware. When off you use to me able to use a standard HDMI to Ethernet converter to make your own RTSP stream.... DJI could have made it a toggle in the RC... so annoyed at DJI for this...
2018-12-27
Use props
fans7952b41f
New

United Kingdom

Petite question

Est t'il possible de faire un facbook livre avec l'osmo 2 sur une page Facebook ?

Sur le Facebook perso, je sais que c'est possible mais sur une page...

Merci d'avance
2019-2-13
Use props
David Santamaria
New

United States

Hi someone knows why osmo Mobil 2 don’t let me go live on Facebook  and jus say authentication error
2019-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules