disappointed with service
798 4 2016-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
anguschan
New

Switzerland

First off I was quite happy with their service before, I ordered my phantom 4 the seventh day of release and received it 2 days after, I then promptly purchased a lowepro CS 400 and was off on my jolly ways to film and what not. after seeing that I received a DJI credit and seeing how bad ass the multifunctional back pack was I applied my credit towards the back pack and some extra props order in mid April and confirmed with the online sales team that they will ship in mid May, seeing as I didn’t need 2 back packs I returned my lowepro CS 400. Side note, I have vacay planned in june and plan on bringing the drone plenty of time right?

Fast forward May 6, DJI emails me saying there will be a back order with the back pack, the sales team and I go back and forth with return policy and options they say I will get my credit and part of my shipment is shipped to me they also give me 30% off the manfrotto back pack (awesome) and I plan on combining the credit with the discount (trying to be practical right?). Finally after a round of 15 emails my order is cancelled on the 18th and im waiting for my credit which should show up in 3 or 4 working days. Today May 25 nothing has been posted to my account I have emailed them and received with the same response but zero results. I’m now frantically looking for a travel pack, and all back packs in town are sold out or cost a left nut to purchase.

2016-5-25
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

anguschan, May I know your order number and the ticket number?
2016-5-25
Use props
Viewfinder
lvl.1
Flight distance : 397 ft
United Kingdom

I don't get this. People have a problem, they post it here, they get a response from DJI, then nothing. Zilch. C'mon people, when you start a story you need to end it, tell the world what actually happened. Was this problem resolved? I'm posting this question on more than one thread, it seems such a common thing.
2016-5-28
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Were you able to get your order issue resolved?
2016-6-2
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

We need your order number or ticket number in our email system to figure it out. Thanks.
2016-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules