Merge and share flight data
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wayneskid
New

United States

I'm pretty new to this. I learn something every time I take it out of the box!

My son and I are sharing a P3A. Over the initial few weeks of ownership the P3A has been flown using 3 different iOS devices, 2 iPhones and an iPad Mini. Is there a way to merge the flight data records for all of the flights (using all 3 devices) into one set of flight records? If we can get a merged set of flight records we'd like to put them on the iPad Mini.

If there isn't a way to merge all records together, is there a way to load the flight records from one device (iPhone A, for example) to the iPad?

Thanks,
Wayne
2016-5-25
Use props
gil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Check out http://healthydrones.com/.
2016-5-25
Use props
digdat0
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11896378 ft
United States

Yes there is a way. In the DJI Go app, click the flight record icon on the top left:

Then click the cloud sync button on the top right:

Then chose ALL and start the synchronization.

Do this from all of the devices you have flown flights on and it will sync them on those devices.
NOTE: THis only works if you used the same login ID (email address) across all the devices to login to DJI Go. If you have used two different logins/emails, you cannot merge those records into one single one on the device. Instead, HealthyDrones may be a better option to upload as it will consolidate at the heathydrones user account, independant of device. iOS is a Pain to upload though.
2016-5-25
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello Wayne, if you use the same DJI account in all of your device, you can synchronize the records like what digdat says above. After you have finished syncing, all the flight record will be saved in the cloud and then you can use the syncing function again to download them to your device.
2016-5-25
Use props
Haike
New
Flight distance : 334970 ft
Denmark

If i have had my mavic for repair, and get it back with a new name, and it's giving me a new device log, how do i merge the new log into the old one?
2017-6-6
Use props
fhturner3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 413264 ft
United States

Digging up an old thread here... I ran into a similar situation, but all I did was rename the drone. I now have 2 sets of flight logs for the same aircraft. Did you come up w/ a way to merge the records? I'd love to clean mine up (not to mention, I'd hate to have a whole new set of logs & stats if I merely want to change the drone's name again at some point).
2018-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules