Pan locked
839 4 2016-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ricardozamora28
New

Mexico

Hello recently my osmo doesnt pan when i put it on horizontal way.

When i do that, in The screen apears a gymbal symbol (kind) and que that symbol apears i cant pan and the camera returns to center of pan.
HOW CAN I GET OFF THAT LOCK?
Thanks for your support

image.jpeg
2016-5-25
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello.
If I've not misunderstood you, do you mean you can't pan the gimbal when it turns to Flashlight Mode? Could you please show us the Gimbal symbol on the screen?  
Please note that in the latest firmware Of Osmo, the pan range in Flashlight Mode is very limited.

Wait for your reply.
Thanks.
2016-5-25
Use props
slypikfox
lvl.3
Flight distance : 161322 ft
Australia

I have a pocket that I am using in a glider while im flying ,when turning in circles as in thermaling the glider the pan drifts . is there a way of locking the pan
.I currently lock the tilt the circles are with the glider banked up to 45 degrees circle around 150 to 200 mts and about 25 sec per rotation
any suggestions please
2018-12-29
Use props
slypikfox
lvl.3
Australia

well I found part of my problem , the side ways tilt is restricted when the pocket is upright, with the pocket on its left side the side to side tilt is much greater ,which will stop it reaching limits when banked hard in thermals
The tilt down is ok however the tilt up is restricted which I can live with
2019-1-7
Use props
slypikfox
lvl.3
Australia

Also I can stop the drift when turning if I connect the phone then track on an item on top of the instrument panel ,and the also use afs and touch focus on the horizon
2019-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules