Screen Mirroring between tablet and laptop
9700 15 2016-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rorop2004
New

Greece

Hello!

I have a P4 for 3 weeks now and I am very excited with it, it is perfect!!
I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (8") with the drone.
I would like to screen-mirror my Tab to my windows-10 laptop, so that the family can watch, next to me.
I want a solution without cables and without internet connection.
I'm thinking maybe of an app using the Bluetooth between the two, but in this case I think the video quality on the laptop's screen is not going to be good.
Any suggestions???
2016-5-25
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello rorop2004, it is difficult to do it without cable or internet. I'd suggest you to try YouTube/Facebook live stream or HDMI module.
2016-5-25
Use props
vandruten
lvl.3

Indonesia

Hello rorop2004, I've been thinking to do the same. Have you thought of using the apple tv if you're on ios? Checkout these articles and let me know how you doin. Cheers!

http://sea.pcmag.com/hdtvs-home- ... r-laptop-to-your-tv
http://www.tomsguide.com/answers ... relessly-apple.html
2016-5-26
Use props
Mallettron
lvl.3
Flight distance : 82641 ft
United Kingdom

Ive been trying to do the same between my 2 ipads, apparantly it cant be done
Then I took the problem to ny Nephew
Well done Andy Bond!!!!
Ipad to android tablet working fine
I can mirror the ipad to the tablet, screen size is about 80-85% of the tablet screen but the whole picture is there and it costs less than £6
Details in the next post
2016-5-26
Use props
vandruten
lvl.3

Indonesia

Mallettron Posted at 2016-5-26 21:49
Ive been trying to do the same between my 2 ipads, apparantly it cant be done
Then I took the proble ...

Looking forward to your next post, Mallettron!
2016-5-26
Use props
Mallettron
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Right this is what you will need
Ipad mini 2, 3 or 4 or whatever on the RC running the DJIGo app or litchi etc
A cheap android phone (might work with windows or IPhone), must have hitspot available (all mine have), mine was £18 and is a spare
Android tablet
£6 app Reflector 2

Download app from play store and install on tablet (dont forget you can install on many android devices for 1 price)

On phone goto setting and under the Wifi section click on more
Click on tethering & portable hotspot
Change setting (name, security and password etc)
Click on Wi-Fi hotspot
leave a minute to get going

Connect the wifi to the name chosen in the phone, allow it to connect
Open Reflector 2 on the tablet
3 dots in top right hand corner, rename to something, say phantom4
press back button

On Ipad connect the wifi to the hotspot name of the phone
Then pull up from the bottom of the screen, this give you a control panel
click on airplay
choose the name you gave the tablet and click on it, make sure that mirroring is clicked green
Close that menu
You should now have the ipad display on the tablet and can use any of the programs to mirror onto the tablet

Very little lag

Now you can give the table to someone to monitor while you are flying

Simple

Once again thanks to my nephew Andy Bond

Ant questions please ask
2016-5-26
Use props
Mallettron
lvl.3
United Kingdom

One day I will be able to speed right
2016-5-26
Use props
broadlandboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1654222 ft
United Kingdom

Do you have any problems with signal to phantom? I have Phantom 4  with DJI GO running on a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2. Wanted to mirror tablet image to Surface Book, Used Samsung SideSync, fine indoors with router wifi but Surface Book doesn't seem to allow Wifi Direct so thought I could use my Samsung Xcover3 phone to create a Wifi Hotspot. Did this tablet linked to computer but RC wouldn't link to Phantom 4, very poor connection, turned off wifi hotspot RC linked to Phantom. Any suggestions?
2016-5-26
Use props
Mallettron
lvl.3
United Kingdom

I dont know about android to android mirror, just wanted to have a seperate display to give spectators
2016-7-1
Use props
TUX
New

Czechia

Iam using this for streaming DJI GO app screen from phone to my laptop (than you can connect laptop through HDMI OUT to anything you want) with almost no latency:
1) on laptop (windows 8.1 i think it works on all versions) instal this http://iball-soft-ap-manager.software.informer.com/download/
2) to best performance disconnect your WiFi adapter from any wireless network (do not turn off your WiFi adapter!)
3) run installed iBall SoftAP Manager, name your SSID, type your desired Security key and press Start WiFi Share
4) On your mobile device (Iam using Sony Xperia M2) install this https://play.google.com/store/ap ... ajungg.screenmirror
5) Then connect your mobile device to wireless network whitch you have created through iBall SoftAP Manager using your desired password
6) Run Screen Mirror app on your mobile device and tap START and confirm mirroring (In Preferences you can choose quality of encoding). Now IP adress should be shown on screen
7) Now open Web Browser on your laptop and put exact same IP adress as its shown in Screen Mirror (forexample 19.168.145.30:8080) to your adressline and run it
8) Display mirroring should now be active in web browser window (fullscreen available). Now you can run DJI GO app on your mobile device connected to DJI controller via USB cable
Then in my case i connect laptop to  3D FullHD DLP  Projector via HDMI cable. I works great.

2017-1-28
Use props
WindSoul
lvl.3
Flight distance : 16 ft
Canada

seems to me that you want to mirror the live feed. that i wouldn't rush to do, because if the tablet hangs then you loose the app.i think you can live cast the feed from the DJI GO app, if your phone was connected to internet and you had a facebook or youtube account.
2017-1-28
Use props
Mallettron
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Update to this, moved from android to ios, now using litchi and litchi vue via a battery powered ap on 5ghz, works great
2017-1-29
Use props
AlexLLL
New

Hong Kong

I think you can try ApowerMirror to display your tab to your computer. This is a way I found it very useful.
2018-1-24
Use props
calls4u2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 211604 ft
United Kingdom

Be careful folks, there's a site linked above that heavily pushes malware to pc and laptop, make sure you have a reputable and up to date antivirus.
2018-1-24
Use props
jackodogandroid
lvl.4
Flight distance : 60371 ft
United States

sheild k1 tab with hdmi out to 65inch tv

2018-1-25
Use props
forcrack
New

Pakistan