Problem with RC GLA300A on P3A
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
starfighters
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1358215 ft
Italy

Hi to all of you,i've been missing the community since lot of time.

Recently i've had in mine 2 last flight  a very hard problem with RC signal.
I mean weak signal and signal lost,not fliying long distance 250-300 meters mean 820-900 feet more or less in the same area where i'm used to fly,and never had any bad experience before.
In the 2 last flight in particular,i had to activate RTH button,the image on the screen was grey no more live streaming,for chance the precedure went fine(the first 2 times this procedure has beeen on call)!!!!!!
I pinpoint that,not sending images in real time,the copter were still under RC control when in line of sight,i mean that i was still able to manouvre it with RC also with the  handicap not being allowed to see image.
The app warn me the rc needs update,the copter has 1.5.0030 FW.
Me,having had bad experience with update,i sitick with the latest and reliable firmware on board 1.5.0030.
I only up to date rc to the lates FW,i guess 1.7 but still don't work.
I'm able to see image on tablet now,but i'ts not reactive to any other command,turn on engine tilt gimball and so on..it's seems to me that one way data transmission only imagery seems to work,but not able to adjust ISO and exposure on the camera,no stick control or roundell seems to work.
I de-installed app on tablet and re-installed,and also installed 2 times the FW on RC,and tried to link RC to copter several times,with no success at all.
Any suggestion is wellcome!!!

2016-5-25
Use props
Kneepuck
lvl.4
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

If you have the latest firmware on the r/c, you must also update the aircraft.  It uses a different encryption on the new firmware,  so your r/c is not communicating with the aircraft.
2016-5-25
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello starfighters, if you have upgraded your RC to the latest 1.6.0, please upgrade your drone to the latest 1.8.8 at the same time.
2016-5-25
Use props
starfighters
lvl.3
Italy

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-5-26 09:37
Hello starfighters, if you have upgraded your RC to the latest 1.6.0, please upgrade your drone to t ...

Thanks to all of you....i updated to 1.8 and now seems connection problem are solved,let's see how it's on flight....i loved 1.5.30..
2016-5-27
Use props
starfighters
lvl.3
Italy

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-5-26 09:37
Hello starfighters, if you have upgraded your RC to the latest 1.6.0, please upgrade your drone to t ...

Hi and thanks for your support.
But neverthless seems to work,i had to admit,that i up-graded from 1.5.30 to 1.6 and from 1.6 to 1.8 without passing though 1.7 .
Now i'm not able to see how ground station options work.
I up grade also app of my tablet wich is the one include P4 ,but i cannot see waypoint orbit and so on when i go on in F mode.Enable multiple flight mode is on..
Do i need to downgrade to 1.7 and then re upgrade to 1.8?
passing trhough 1.6 to 1.8 it was succesfull..
2016-5-29
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

starfighters Posted at 2016-5-29 20:19
Hi and thanks for your support.
But neverthless seems to work,i had to admit,that i up-graded from  ...

If your drone has been updated successfully to 1.8.8, you don't need to downgrade and re-upgrade.
2016-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules