Update Quad After Changing Flight Monitor?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rex59
lvl.3
Flight distance : 24354 ft
United States

Hi all,
I hope this isn't a stupid question,(I was once told there are no stupid questions; just stupid people asking questions) but I will be switching from an Iphone 6S to an Ipad Mini 2 and I'm wondering if other than downloading the DJIGO app to the Ipad if there is anything I will need to do with the Phantom 3. I'm assuming no but don't want to mess anything up by not doing something that needs to be done. Thanks in advance for any insight you can offer on this matter.
2016-5-26
Use props
taylordavid
lvl.4
Flight distance : 115328 ft
Canada

Nothing what so ever. I use both the mini and IPhone
2016-5-26
Use props
Flight Raptor
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3014675 ft
  • >>>
United States

One thing you may need to do is re-check all of the settings you had in the app..they do have the potential to change when you go to a new device.
2016-5-26
Use props
Rex59
lvl.3
United States

Thanks a bunch Flight Raptor! I figured as much, but as they say, "better safe than sorry."
2016-5-26
Use props
Not A Speck Of
lvl.4
Flight distance : 666493 ft
United States

I have switched between an iPhone 6+ and an iPad Air 2 Wifi without any issues.

2016-5-26
Use props
Phantomski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

Do make sure u sync your flight records to the cloud though! ;)
I use a Samsung tablet as primary, but have flipped back to my Samsung phone and also an iPad mini a few times.. all devices work, but I did have to confirm some settings, and make sure even my camera settings were set right on each device. It syncs to the aircraft in general, but not every time - and the one time it will not, will be the time u will use the feature.....
2016-5-26
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Don't worry it is ok to switch devices.In addition, I'd suggest you to download the map cache with network service and enable the hardware decoding before flight.
2016-5-27
Use props
Rex59
lvl.3
United States

Thanks again for all of your input. It's much appreciated!
2016-5-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules