Where are my synced flight records?
65746 33 2016-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
skipilot1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1557398 ft

I synced my flight records on the app and then cleared them from the device. Where did they go and can I view them or download them back to my device?

2016-5-26
Use props
digdat0
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11896378 ft

They are in the cloud, in Dji's servers. Ensure you are logged into the Dji go app, go into flight records and hit the cloud sync icon. Chose all records and start the sync and it will redownload them all.
2016-5-26
Use props
skipilot1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1557398 ft

digdat0 Posted at 2016-5-27 08:26
They are in the cloud, in Dji's servers. Ensure you are logged into the Dji go app, go into flight r ...

Thanks. It worked. This forum is a really good idea.
2016-5-26
Use props
Phantomski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

They are not accessible to you without the app, but DJI holds all of the records people chose to upload, and will sync them - even to multiple devices, which is quite cool, and "free"...  i assume this ability never expires as long as you are flying the aircraft... I wish they were more like HealthyDrones in some respects, but they are not yet.. maybe in the future? who knows....
Not sure how this works for people who use other apps, like Litchi... are the logs still saved locally, in same format, and cab be pushed to DJI, or only healthy drones and few other selected places?
2016-5-26
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

If you have synced the flight record successfully, they will be saved in the server. So when you get a new mobile device, you can login the same account and synchronize again to download the records.
2016-5-26
Use props
Phantomski
Second Officer
United States

DJI-Paladin - so are the logs on the aircraft in any way different than the ones on mobile device where GO app lives? I ran into an issue where I lost signal, and that data was not ever on my device. If the log format is the  same, should i not pull the logs off of the aircraft to look at? If they are the same format as dji go app, easy, if not, then i guess I do not really want to goof around it till I know more, or support requests it? I am surprised, that a=on P3 at least, the logs from the aircraft do not get incorporated into Go logs, once the aircraft is back in signal range....
2016-5-26
Use props
fans62a922ea
New
Flight distance : 5321440 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is there any way to view our logs on a desktop computer?
2017-2-23
Use props
GSPRODUCT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2677 ft
United States

fans62a922ea Posted at 2017-2-23 09:31

THATS WHAT IM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT. DJI REPAIR NEEDS THEM AND I SYNCED THEM ALREADY, HOW DO I GET THE SYNCED FILED TO DJI REPAIR
2017-3-3
Use props
GSPRODUCT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2677 ft
United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-5-26 20:15
If you have synced the flight record successfully, they will be saved in the server. So when you get a new mobile device, you can login the same account and synchronize again to download the records.

DJI REPAIR NEEDS THEM AND I SYNCED THEM ALREADY, HOW DO I GET THE SYNCED FILES TO DJI REPAIR
2017-3-3
Use props
WilliamM
Second Officer
Flight distance : 904364 ft
United States

GSPRODUCT Posted at 2017-3-3 11:33
THATS WHAT IM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT. DJI REPAIR NEEDS THEM AND I SYNCED THEM ALREADY, HOW DO I GET THE SYNCED FILED TO DJI REPAIR

CAPS OFF please??
2017-3-4
Use props
WilliamM
Second Officer
United States

GSPRODUCT Posted at 2017-3-3 11:34
DJI REPAIR NEEDS THEM AND I SYNCED THEM ALREADY, HOW DO I GET THE SYNCED FILES TO DJI REPAIR

You would give them your email address that you used with them when you reg.
2017-3-4
Use props
WilliamM
Second Officer
United States

fans62a922ea Posted at 2017-2-23 09:31

Here: http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
Or here: http://healthydrones.com/
You can also play them back on your device, but you asked about a desktop.
So upload to one of these sites, then view on computer.

2017-3-4
Use props
shotbyfinnegan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1275348 ft
United States

When I look at my local flight records, there are four tabs for records/accounts which I can scroll through. Is there a way I can merge them, or delete the ones that appear to be extraneous?
2017-7-16
Use props
Phantomski
Second Officer
United States

DJI, any plans that you know of, to ever make records available for download - like via url - if not in a way healthy drones has records displayed? For the sake of troubleshooting it would be great if at the least we could access our logs, and download them if we wish. Finding the logs on the phone and post for troubleshooting, give many people headache.. especially with IOS devices..
2017-7-16
Use props
Neil_Vals
lvl.1
Flight distance : 158812 ft
United States

DJI, some of my flight data were not entirely accurate and recorded maybe my sensor was not proper calibrated at that time of flight. iam a newbie and at says top altitude 652 foot wow i barely went 100 feet high. is there a way we can view and delete some log thru desktop. can we view the the flight data and list in the desktop?  i clear my cache but whats on the server is wrong. . . Thanks.
2017-9-8
Use props
KEDDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Neil_Vals Posted at 2017-9-8 11:41
DJI, some of my flight data were not entirely accurate and recorded maybe my sensor was not proper calibrated at that time of flight. iam a newbie and at says top altitude 652 foot wow i barely went 100 feet high. is there a way we can view and delete some log thru desktop. can we view the the flight data and list in the desktop?  i clear my cache but whats on the server is wrong. . . Thanks.

Hi Neil

Regarding Top Altitude it seem to be the Take Off altitude, not the top flight height from the take off.
It don't work anyway and seem to be impossible to reset, my now claim to be 167.5m a number that does not match reality at all.

eventually see my post here

I believe there is some tools out there to extract the flight data but i have not yet found the time to dig into it.
2017-9-11
Use props
JohnnieYaz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5137874 ft
  • >>>
United States

So how do we remove records from the cloud?
2017-10-25
Use props
Melchionda
lvl.1
Flight distance : 88720 ft
United States

Can we view our flight records on the DJI cloud server?  If so can someone send me the link to go there?

Thanks

Sean
2017-12-25
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

Melchionda Posted at 2017-12-25 15:32
Can we view our flight records on the DJI cloud server?  If so can someone send me the link to go there?

Thanks

Read #2 post above.
2017-12-25
Use props
eliasson69
lvl.4
Flight distance : 126824 ft
Latvia

How cam I delete old fly data, from previous user. Actualy  situation is like this. When I delete data from phone, there is onlu one user data, my, but after sync with cloud, again two.
2018-4-25
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Denmark

eliasson69 Posted at 2018-4-25 23:31
How cam I delete old fly data, from previous user. Actualy  situation is like this. When I delete data from phone, there is onlu one user data, my, but after sync with cloud, again two.

I would think what you see is one that is you as pilot and one that is your AC, if you get another AC you would have three and the first would be a sum of the others.

If you have cleaned out the records you should not see previous owners flights unless your app is logged in with previous owners credentials.
2018-4-26
Use props
eliasson69
lvl.4
Flight distance : 126824 ft
Latvia

KedDK Posted at 2018-4-26 00:22
I would think what you see is one that is you as pilot and one that is your AC, if you get another AC you would have three and the first would be a sum of the others.

If you have cleaned out the records you should not see previous owners flights unless your app is logged in with previous owners credentials.

Its looks like this. My is skargard with red icon, other previous owner name. I dont remember how i login first time. Drone name I change much later after buy it.  Strange is the same.
2018-4-26
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Denmark

That look like i said, first is you as pilot, 1 hour flight time done on 23 flights. As numbers are the same on second, this particular drone named something like "Damien's Phantom ..."
You can change the name of the drone in the app, not sure it can be done on both IOS and Android or if that feature still is only implemented in one of them.
It would be the serial of the drone the records are registered at so i would believe that if name of the drone is changed and synced it should change on the drone pane too, it might need to have the records cleared and re-synced but should be possible.
2018-4-26
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Denmark

Might correct slightly to avoid confusion.
It would be the AC's serial that is registered on the user-id logged into the app when doing a sync.
So when flight records are cleared and re-synced only flights synced out from this user-id should show up.
i can't believe the name has anything to do with the records, it is only matched local from the current settings, i have changed mine a few times and records made before the change just show up with the new name.
2018-4-26
Use props
CAVEIRA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 66680 ft
Portugal

Hi all!

Same 2 questions people did here before but no one could answer yet:
  • How can we delete wrong/unwanted logs from the cloud, after sync?

• Is there a way to access the Flight Record from desktop or website!?

-

For people asking about how to extract log files manually, to upload to sites like AIRDATA or to get them to repair, for example, here it is:

DJI GOThe flight files look like this: DJIFlightRecord_2016-08-01_[11-15-07].txt

Android users: Plug your tablet/mobile via USB cable to your PC/MAC and access it like a USB drive.
  • For DJI GO 3, the files are in the folder "DJI/dji.pilot/FlightRecord".
  • For DJI GO 4, the files are in the folder "DJI/dji.go.v4/FlightRecord".

iOS users Here is a explaining how to get these.
  • As explained in the video - you need the "FlightRecords" folder and not the "Logs" folder.

2018-8-30
Use props
CWaters0075
lvl.1

United States

I have tried this more then 20 times with no success are there any other suggestions?
2018-10-7
Use props
Tim bronkhorst
lvl.2
Flight distance : 344285 ft
Netherlands

hello,
i deleted my flight record and all my stats are gone
now i can not see how far i flew, max speed and my number of flights.
is this normal or did i do something wrong

2019-4-25
Use props
JeffreyS
lvl.3
Flight distance : 71936 ft
United States

Tim bronkhorst Posted at 4-25 02:31
hello,
i deleted my flight record and all my stats are gone
now i can not see how far i flew, max speed and my number of flights.

Yes, you deleted your data.  If you miss it now, then it was a mistake.
2019-4-25
Use props
Tim bronkhorst
lvl.2
Flight distance : 344285 ft
Netherlands

JeffreyS Posted at 4-25 08:25
Yes, you deleted your data.  If you miss it now, then it was a mistake.

I have it back but I want to clear up some space
How do I solve this
2019-4-25
Use props
RAPATA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42077 ft
India

digdat0 Posted at 2016-5-26 16:26
They are in the cloud, in Dji's servers. Ensure you are logged into the Dji go app, go into flight records and hit the cloud sync icon. Chose all records and start the sync and it will redownload them all.

I use Dji Fly app for Mavic Mini. It does not show cloud sync icon any where ...?
2020-6-17
Use props
fans5d9bf537
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1841775 ft
United States

WilliamM Posted at 2017-3-4 13:47
Here: http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
Or here: http://healthydrones.com/
You can also play them back on your device, but you asked about a desktop.

And also airdata.com
2020-10-2
Use props
RobZilla
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

After dusting off my old P3A and installing the DJI Go app, I've tried syncing the flight log but get an error saying sync failed, retry? Anyone see this and what I need to do to sync all the records?

2021-1-2
Use props
RobZilla
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

Any DJI moderator or user familiar with my issue on the previous post? Also, should it show all flight logs regardless of newer or older product? I thought a simple database should show my MA2 flights as well as the P3A. I guess its too much to ask for...

2021-1-6
Use props
Sky Biscuit
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1922920 ft
Canada

digdat0 Posted at 2016-5-26 16:26

Would you be able to direct me as to how I access all my old flight records? DJI needs them for repairs, and I no longer have them, and am not seeing the cloud icon that you speak of. ( I realise this is an old post though) Also, I don't have the remote.
2023-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules