Smoky Mountains Footage - Phantom 3 Advanced
574 4 2016-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
taylorcarswell
New

United States

Hey everyone!

I made this video while on a vacation to the Smoky Mountains area (not the National Park itself, but outside of it). I'd love to hear what you guys think. Link is below.

I'm new to editing video, and flying, but I'm having a blast so far. The Phantom 3 Advanced is an awesome little guy.

Thanks!
2016-5-27
Use props
leonardk12.comc
lvl.2
United States

Absolutely beautiful. The ending is breath taking. Well done. Your editing keep my attention at all times. The subject was very eye appealing. Your shots were slow and full of things to keep the eye busy. Excellent.
2016-5-27
Use props
rreindl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6491926 ft
United States

WOW!!! You did an amazing job!! What a great ending. Did you doing any adjustments to the color and or use filters? I also have the P3A and don't get colors like you show.
2016-5-27
Use props
taylorcarswell
New

United States

Thanks guys!

I use PolarPro filters/lenses (I used a mix of ND4, ND8 and CP for these shots). I slightly enhanced certain scenes with the latest iMovie on my Mac, but I didn't go too crazy. The lighting was SUPER good almost every time I filmed on the trip. I got very lucky. Also, if you're familiar with the area, it is incredibly green this time of year (even without a PolarPro filter, haha).
2016-5-27
Use props
Ricky Wu
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1360719 ft
Hong Kong

Nice work and beautiful scenery

is there where you live?
2016-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now