firmware version matrix....
795 3 2016-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chris G
lvl.1

Canada

I've been reading a lot about firmware versions and found it to be quite confusing, is there a list or matrix that shows Battery,Camera and Aircraft firmware version compatibity?
As I have 1.4 on Camera and AC and 1.6 on RC, and not sure what my Batteries are at, and this does not appear to be a supported config. Any help would be appreciated.
Like what versions work best togetehr, and what versions work mostly, and what version DO Not work and are not supported, and maybe even some symptoms when there are mismatches.
2016-5-27
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

If you go to the DJI website and go to the downloads page of your aircraft then look for the release notes and you can find info there.
2016-5-27
Use props
markaguille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Guernsey

Always a good idea to read the release notes. So many people having problems because they din't read them.
2016-6-2
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

markaguille Posted at 2016-6-2 23:47
Always a good idea to read the release notes. So many people having problems because they din't read ...

Anytime you update, you should read the notes in case something was changed and you need to adjust to get used to it.
Also, more importantly, the full PDF manual and tutorial videos are available in the app in the Academy section.
2016-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules