880 1 2016-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kuenzli
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7820246 ft
  • >>>
United States

I bought an Osmo bike mount for $49 from BH Photo. On the third ride the sleeve that holds the spring simply fell off the unit. It's screwed into the unit and apparently came unscrewed  due to virbrations after which it fell off dropping the spring out and my use of the Osmo on that ride was over.  The sleeve was run over my my rear tire and I couldn't find the spring so I inquired about getting a new sleeve and spring from DJI and they said no and send it in for repair. I was disappointed but wanted the unit for an upcoming ride so I sent it in via next day Fed Ex.  The quote for repair on this missing small spring and sleeve was $48.80.  Not much point in that.

The Osmo I'm using was borrowed from a friend. I was planning on buying my own. Not so much anymore. Nor will I be recommending others buy it. What does it cost for a simply warranty repair on the Osmo if a screw falls out? $600? Dunno. I'll never find out.
2016-5-27
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello.
According to your description, I'm afraid your Osmo bike mount was damaged completely. At this point, purchasing a new one might be a better solution for you.
Sorry for any bad impression you have on our after-sales service, but please understand that we have been always trying our best to help our customers, however, we also need to be subject to our official after-sales policy to process our service. For more information about the after-sales policy, please visit our website at http://www.dji.com/service.

Thanks for your understanding. Your continuous support would be highly appreciated!
2016-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules