Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Poll: "Weak image transfer signal" after update new Dji Go App
1486 7 2016-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Michael Stoute
First Officer
Flight distance : 3495003 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Some people have a "Weak image transfer signal" and video drops after update new Dji Go App 2.8.2 when the drone is nearby.

Single SelectVote, Total 83 people participate in voting View Poll participants

Voting has ended

81.93% (68)
18.07% (15)
Your user group with no voting privileges
2016-5-27
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sorry Mike, I had not realised you'd raised a poll, I have done same...Could always compare results
2016-5-27
Use props
rreindl
First Officer
Flight distance : 6491926 ft
United States

I had issues meaning only the first 7 minutes of a battery and now all seems to be okay after about 4 flights.
2016-5-27
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I noticed that after I turn off "Enable Hardware Decoding", close down DJI GO 2.8.2, and then restart it that the blank screen and 'weak signal' message have disappeared, or at the very least significant improvement. Can somebody please check if they have it switched on (hardware decode would be a natural choice if available), if switched on please try switching off then close down DJI GO, and then restart it. Do you notice any improvement ?

I switch it back on again and notice problems, these continue after I switch off until I close down and restart the App'.
2016-5-28
Use props
ville.honkonen
lvl.3
Flight distance : 80919 ft
Finland

Aardvark Posted at 2016-5-28 14:59
I noticed that after I turn off "Enable Hardware Decoding", close down DJI GO 2.8.2, and then restar ...

I switch it off and same errors.. nothing help.

iPad Air 9.3.2 + 2.8.2 + New P4 firmware (today released)
2016-5-31
Use props
majebay
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33993 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mine disconnects once it tries to fly above 20 ft. Then it lands itself. Is this the same problem everyone is having? I get the "weak transmission signal" warning then it lands itself.
2016-5-31
Use props
thorsten.yachtc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 287884 ft
China

New on top is the "weak gps signal" . I never had bevore. Fly the same areas for doing testings.
New also is. Changing settings in "advanced settings" will be not taken or memorize. Closing down the input box will bring all back on standart.
Additional  new is the follow me doesn't work anymore. Not in praxis. It always says..weak gps.. and ask to fly 10m up and in 10m distance. The recordings of that are not what is advertised. Also the frame to select a object is no more there.
Acceleration and braking is always like in Sport mode.. very "agressive" recording a sooth movie..impossible.  
New FW is not good for use
2016-7-1
Use props
mochorm
lvl.3
Flight distance : 940148 ft
Canada

Yes flying a P3P in EXACTLY the same area, flying it from the exact same spot using an Android Device.
Lost signal the yesterday for the first time ever, strange as I still had a video signal as I was only out about 120 meters and up 80m. Went up again after getting the Xcopter back and started loosing the signal in the same spot?
The only difference is the warning from the app that I'm in some kind of warning zone. Oh and I just checked I've got 40 flights in this same area without every having any connection issue's.

I'm flying there again today so I'm interested to see if it happens again?
2016-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules