3317 54 2016-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dkruseski
lvl.3
Flight distance : 791184 ft
United States

ARM-001 Posted at 2016-6-8 08:50
Wow, homaphobic much? She mentions the word "partner" and suddenly her assumed sexual orientation i ...

Wow, did you write the PC handbook, or just read it every night while taking a bubble bath?
2016-6-7
Use props
ARM-001
lvl.3
Flight distance : 666893 ft
United Kingdom

dkruseski Posted at 2016-6-8 04:44
Wow, did you write the PC handbook, or just read it every night while taking a bubble bath?

Dude, stop digging. It's a diverse forum and your comments are offensive.
2016-6-8
Use props
dkruseski
lvl.3
United States

ARM-001 Posted at 2016-6-8 16:46
Dude, stop digging. It's a diverse forum and your comments are offensive.

No, they're not. Seriously, you might be too sensitive for the internet.
2016-6-8
Use props
ARM-001
lvl.3
United Kingdom

dkruseski Posted at 2016-6-8 13:09
No, they're not. Seriously, you might be too sensitive for the internet.

Haha, a homophobic simpleton, unaware of the prejudicial nature of your comments. No doubt you thrive on the Internet with infantile cognitive abilities like that. Good thing she was white, otherwise you'd be telling us that offence to racism is just hypersensitivity too.
2016-6-8
Use props
AG0N-Gary
First Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

I'm really tempted to say there's way too much PC in the country today, but I won't.  It would probably stir something up.
2016-6-8
Use props
dkruseski
lvl.3

ARM-001 Posted at 2016-6-9 04:06
Haha, a homophobic simpleton, unaware of the prejudicial nature of your comments. No doubt you thri ...

Aww, the delicate little flower resorts to ad hominem and straw man.

Maybe you should sign off and go to your safe place.

2016-6-8
Use props
metronome
lvl.2
Flight distance : 48852 ft
United States

Actually if she's a Boulder (Colorado) resident, I probably would've said I drove all the way from TEXAS just to annoy her with my drone LOL
AND I'm MOVING to Boulder PERMANENTLY.
2016-6-8
Use props
dkruseski
lvl.3

AG0N-Gary Posted at 2016-6-9 04:18
I'm really tempted to say there's way too much PC in the country today, but I won't.  It would proba ...

2016-6-8
Use props
ARM-001
lvl.3
United Kingdom

dkruseski Posted at 2016-6-8 22:42
Aww, the delicate little flower resorts to ad hominem and straw man.

Maybe you should sign off an ...

2016-6-8
Use props
dkruseski
lvl.3
United States

2016-6-8
Use props
Not A Speck Of
lvl.4
Flight distance : 666493 ft
United States

Partner: it doesn't mean homosexual, period. Only in the USA would someone assume that, but thankfully, many of us don't.

But even if you take it that way, how is it that you can use their sexual orientation as some sort of explanation for their irrational behavior (the anti-FPV citizen). Because that does border on prejudice.

And when someone points out how illogical that prejudicial conclusion is, they are labeled as being overly sensitive, or to use a horrendously overused cliche, Politically Correct.

Then of course, the insults start flying. Dang it, don't we just love these interwebs?

#hitler
2016-6-8
Use props
shayanza
lvl.1

United States

Keep this going, I'm gonna go grab a bag of popcorn
2016-6-8
Use props
dkruseski
lvl.3
United States

Not A Speck Of  Posted at 2016-6-9 07:12
Partner: it doesn't mean homosexual, period. Only in the USA would someone assume that, but thankful ...

First, I'd bet dollars to donuts that's EXACTLY what partner means in this case. What else do you think it could possibly mean given what we know from the video.

Second, she made sure she got the value of the home and the fact that she has a partner in the conversation, which really has nothing to do with the subject they were talking about.

Third, not sure where you all live, but I know her type very well. Nice big 'ol chip on her shoulder, attitude she took with those kids shows that. And yes, I think her being a lesbian constitutes most of that chip. That doesn't make me prejudice, or homophobic. It makes me perceptive, and understanding of many different types of peoples motivation.

If you think PC is an "overly used cliche", then I'd say you haven't been paying enough attention to what's going on, or are part of the PC crowd. Just using the word "gay," or "lesbian," or any other of the terms used in that all encompassing alphabet that means "not straight," in any other way than positive and supportive, opens you up to being called homophobic, racist, etc etc. I call BS on that. And yes, the delicate little flower is part of the PC brigade, tolerant of everyone, unless, of course, they don't follow his playbook. Then, outcome the labels.

Pathetic.  
2016-6-8
Use props
Not A Speck Of
lvl.4
Flight distance : 666493 ft
United States

dkruseski Posted at 2016-6-9 08:27
First, I'd bet dollars to donuts that's EXACTLY what partner means in this case. What else do you  ...

I'm not going to respond to you point by point in this forum because this is a DJI UAV forum, not one where this conversation is appropriate. But I can tell from your words, especially your last one, that it would be pointless anyway.

Cheers and happy flying.

Chris
2016-6-8
Use props
Phantomski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

Oh no! i leave for a day or two, and what do i find?!!! What happened here? Did some anti drone citizen pay someone to use black magic?!!!!
Are we not dissecting the psyhi of antodrone people too? Now i am sorry that i have no soundtrack of my experience of late! How disappointing! Just imagine what we may have found out.. even more than we already know! I might just chose to hide under a rock.. BTW, did you know that 15 minutes could save you 15% or more, on car insurance... oh sorry, that just came out.. but if you get hit by a drone.. it maybe relevant.... right?
2016-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules