Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Landing Skids Attachment
664 2 2016-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mharvey
lvl.1
Flight distance : 68635 ft
Canada

Hi All

I have a new to me Phanton 1, with a Tarot 2 gimbal, the drone works fine, but there are a couple of the plastic connectors used to attach the landing gear/Skids to the aircraft that are broken, there are the little plastic adapters for lack of a better name, they screw into the aircraft body, then the skids are attached to these with small screws.

I have looked around the web and see parts for the drones, but i am not seeeing these, does anyone know what they are called, and where one might finds some?

Cheers Mike H

2016-5-28
Use props
mharvey
lvl.1
Flight distance : 68635 ft
Canada

After doing more research I think the little Adapters I am seeing are there to raise the Phantom up a bit to avoid the GoPro hitting the ground, I've decided to just purchase a new set of longer skids so it will raise up more and this will eliminate these broken adapters.
2016-5-30
Use props
RATTYDUDE77
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

there called raisers for the phantom and from my experience the taller wider landing skid my your phantom unstable well it did to my phantom
2016-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules