New at photography... be easy with me...
852 6 2016-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MTR-Aerial
lvl.2

United States

Hey guys! Looking at this page on the forum... I almost didn't post this because some of your videos are so damn amazing that I feel mine is garbage but here we go.....

I was flying at the park the other day and saw some sails going around a lake when I was in the air 4-5kft away. So upon leaving the park I drove by the lake I saw and talked to a couple older gentlemen that had been sailing the r/c yachts. They asked me to come back saturday and take some shots/footage... so I did Here are some pics and a short clip... nothing special, I'm learning. Video at bottom.
Sailing01.jpg
Sailing02.jpg
Sailing03.jpg
Sailing05.jpg
Sailing06.jpg
Sailing07.jpg
Sailing08.jpg
Sailing09.jpg
Sailing10.jpg
Sailing11.jpg
Sailing04.jpg

2016-5-28
Use props
gil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Wow, 10 boats -- that's a lot of transmitters in a small space!  Did you happen to ask what frequency range they operate in?  Did you notice any interference in either the video or the controls?
2016-5-28
Use props
gioffa
lvl.3
Flight distance : 260381 ft
Italy

Funny video
2016-5-28
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Interesting video.Keep going
2016-5-28
Use props
vandruten
lvl.3

Indonesia

Keep up the good work! And yup I'm quite interested how interferences from few or lots of rc's really affect our birds
2016-5-28
Use props
MTR-Aerial
lvl.2

United States

Alright... Lets see here lol... Al the guys were running 2.4ghz on their boats. I never really had any true interference that caused "issues" but getting close to the water and the boats my video feed (2.4ghz) would get a little choppy, NOT break up.. just a little choppy. The bird handled it BEAUTIFULLY!
2016-5-29
Use props
Ricky Wu
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1360719 ft
Hong Kong

is there where you live?

hope i can live there
2016-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now