4691 82 2016-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

radiomike Posted at 2016-8-17 07:41
My Lum Cubes arrived yesterday and took them out to the local flying club to give them a good test.  ...

When the weather cooperates, you will have a chance to experience the awesomeness, of what we are enjoying.
You need a few days with these cubes, to get to know them.  Use them, get to understand the Pro App. Manipulate the sliders and controls, and learn all the 'inns and outts".  Then once that you get back out to the field, you can realize their full potential. I haven't tested them for functionality in the Pro app, from a distance, I turn them on, chose the strobe setting, and take off.The color cap kit is something I may eventually consider. I think it's neat, holding down the power button, for each individual cube, to pick each of their color.  ;-)
I can see more functionality coming to these cubes. Such an Interesting company and Brilliant Lume Cube founder.  The costumer service is way above average.
I am experiencing an amazingly satisfied connection between my Lume Cube contact with myself. So I can only be thankful for such an awesome company and incrediblely well made product to have come along.

RedHotPoker

2016-8-17
Use props
kpeecee
New

United Kingdom

Don't they attract more bugs though, if you were moving slow taking video or photos, i could just imagine a massive juicy moth being attracted to the light and splat as it hits the blades, blood and guts all over the Phantom. Are you coming for your tea honey, give me 30 minutes whilst i clean the drone. hahahaha. Has anybody had any issues like this with bugs.
2016-9-30
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

kpeecee Posted at 2016-9-30 04:04
Don't they attract more bugs though, if you were moving slow taking video or photos, i could just im ...

I have not had any misfortune flying with my Lume Cubes. Insects usually fly towards still lights. Not sure they can outfly a drone, just to get hit by it. Haha

http://www.lumecube.com/164.html

More like a bright warning beacon, saying stay well back... ;-)

RedHotPoker
2016-10-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules