HELP NEEDED: AC Not connecting to Remote controller
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rodo2071
lvl.1

Canada

I recently purchased and unpacked an Inspire 1 Pro. I followed all the isntructions to setup the aircraft, the RC and the app and I am experiencing the following issues. I have downloaded the firmware update for the aircraft and have inserted the micro card as recommended. Turned on the aircraft to get the firmware updating but the red/green flashing light is not happening. Also the Aircraft Status Indicator light is flashing indicating the aircraft is not connected to the remote controller although I can see through the app, the view from the camera but am unable to control the camera or anything about the aircraft. I have repeated the setup process many times, I have reformated the card and redownloaded the firmware version, saved it to the card but still , same problem. Need urgent assistance to get started with the aircraft and start enjoying it. Assistance is required as I am unable to proceed or resolve the above issues even after all my attempts.

After inserting the mirco-card into the camera, when I start the AC, the lights flashes, changing colours then the AC status light change to flash yellow and the caemra light igreen. Looks as if the card is not being read from the camera insert.

Thanks.
2016-5-29
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

For clarification do you know what firmware is currently on the aircraft and RC, could you provide a screenshot of your About page in the GO app? When firmware is mismatched, the unit will act as though there is no signal. Also, could you tell me what mobile device are you using?

Here is a video on the firmware update process for the Inspire 1, just in case you want to confirm your process:

2016-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules