Phantom 3 Standard range issue solved?
13238 43 2016-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
homerdom
New

Ukraine

Hi all, After installing the firmware 1,6,8 bird began to fly up to 50 meters and then lost the video signal. I actually helped with the installation of this version of the firmware 1,5,7: P3S Signal Issue FIX http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... D369%26typeid%3D369 but first I put the version dji-go-2-7-2-apkplz.com.apk, I do not remember where , but just at this forum there is a link . After installing the firmware 1,6,8 bird began to fly up to 50 meters and then lost the video signal , now all works well , 120 meters stable video transmitted. Thank you very much to the author !
2016-6-9
Use props
unklodie
New

Indonesia

tnx, I'll try this tomorrow
2016-6-14
Use props
carlo_CH
lvl.2
Flight distance : 246673 ft
Switzerland

homerdom Posted at 2016-6-9 15:10
Hi all, After installing the firmware 1,6,8 bird began to fly up to 50 meters and then lost the vide ...

nice, i'm glad it worked for you.

I flew many times since i donwgraded to firmware 1.5.7 and app 2.7.2 and never had any transmission issues anymore!
2016-6-14
Use props
Schildkamp
New
Norway

Hi. I'm rather new at posting here (so be gentle), and only do so because I have the exact same problem as reported here and on countless other forums (range issues after latest updates). I'll definitely try your suggestion tonight, but I actually have another thing on my mind...

Considering that this is a well-documented issue by now, and something that is not isolated to 'users and (hardware) issues on their side' but rather a software/firmware issue.... Has DJI commented on this yet? I cannot see anything about it (beside light deflection), and I'm getting supremely annoyed by this. I've been waiting for many months for a fix now and feel this is getting to be a #DJIgate case....
2016-11-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules