Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI go Osmo Video Files
936 9 2016-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
razbo999
lvl.2
Flight distance : 36535 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

HI

Need some help here, i recorded some 4K video using my Osmo, after doing some recording,  I viewed it on my phone using via the DJi Go app, which was all good, when i tried to view these video's on my SD card, they have dissapeared,  im confused, i recorded these video's but now they have dissapered from my card, but they are all my phone,  

Please Help

Raz
2016-5-30
Use props
alansworld
lvl.4
Flight distance : 27434 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Maybe it's too cold for the Osmo in Oslo.
2016-5-30
Use props
razbo999
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

My bad, all changed
2016-5-30
Use props
lovetherotary
New
Spain

How did it change? I am having the same issue. I can view the photo files on the SD card but not the video files.
2016-5-30
Use props
razbo999
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Not having that issue at the moment, Used it for a wedding the other day, some video's were on my Sd card, but there were not, just on my phone, and they were the important ones.
2016-5-31
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

razbo999 Posted at 2016-5-31 19:46
Not having that issue at the moment, Used it for a wedding the other day, some video's were on my Sd ...

Hello razbo999,
Did you remember always to stop the recording before powering off your Osmo? Some mis-operation may result in the failure of the video storing.
What's the model of your SD card?
Where is it when you said some videos are just on your phone but not on the SD card? Do you find it in the Media Player or Editor?

More details would be useful for our help.

Thanks.
2016-5-31
Use props
razbo999
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I always stop the recording before turning off, The model of my SD card is a Sandisk formatted as a Fat 32,  the files that weren't on my SD card are  stored in the editor (DJI go app),
2016-5-31
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

razbo999 Posted at 2016-5-31 20:25
I always stop the recording before turning off, The model of my SD card is a Sandisk formatted as a  ...

Thanks for your reply.
While you were recording, had you checked if the SD card has enough memory to save your recording?

What's the firmware version of your Osmo? What's version of the DJI GO App?

Wait for your reply.
2016-5-31
Use props
razbo999
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The Sd card was not full, but i didn't format via the Osmo, All latest firmware up to date
2016-6-8
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

China

razbo999 Posted at 2016-6-8 22:20
The Sd card was not full, but i didn't format via the Osmo, All latest firmware up to date

Hello.
Thanks for your reply.
Based on above information, the problem may be out of your SD card, so could you please check your SD card carefully first?

Please let me know if there's any further feedback.
2016-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules