Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 3 Advanced Lost 2.7k capabilities?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
edavison
lvl.1
Flight distance : 493681 ft
United States

I just went to fly my P3 Advanced yesterday wanting to do some experimentation with the 2.7k video capabilities and for the life of me can NOT figure out where they went!
While everything is booted up and running (but props not engaged and not flying) I go into the camera settings menu, hit the video tab and my ONLY choices are 1080p (with various frame rates) and 720p (also with it's corrisponding frame rates). I'm quite sure I had the 2.7k option after the last (and latest) update (v1.8.80) but never tried using it until yesterday when I discovered that it is no longer available! Anyone else having this issue or am I just missing something???

2016-5-30
Use props
tytlyf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 72867 ft
United States

Search for it, I've seen others mention this.  One person said to delete app and reinstall.  But I'd search first as others probably have the answer.
2016-5-30
Use props
jermc10
lvl.1

Canada

My advanced was doing the same thing, except when I first bought it.  2.7K was not an option on my Ipad, however it was on my Iphone.  I deleted the app on my Ipad and reinstalled, this solved the issue.
2016-5-30
Use props
Quadtastrophe
lvl.2
Flight distance : 172267 ft

Same here.  Deleted and reinstalled DJI GO and 2.7 reappeared.  Thanks to jermc10.
2016-5-31
Use props
edavison
lvl.1
Flight distance : 493681 ft
United States

Thank you all for the responses. I checked out some older posts on the same subject (thanks tytlyf) and after backing up my data to the cloud, I uninstalled and then reinstalled the app on my iPad and it seems that the 2.7k capabilities have been restored! I also noticed that the signal between controller and craft is much more stable as well! I kept getting signal dropouts even thought the aircraft was hovering 4ft off the ground directly in front of me! I'm a happy pilot again!!!
2016-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules