How to update Ronin firmware? No firmware update in Ronin Asisstant
2983 23 2016-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stompdance
lvl.1

Ukraine

Hello!
Could you tell me please How to update the Ronin firmware? I see if just connect Ronin to computer,  Windows does'nt want to install windows diver.Than Driver has installed but no any update in Ronin Asisstant.
Thank you in advance

2016-5-31
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello!
About how to upgrade the firmware, please refer to P28-P29 in the User Manual: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _v2.0_en_160229.pdf
If the Assistant software can't recognize your Ronin, please check the connection between your Ronin and the PC. Please refer to P23-P24 in the User manual for the installation instruction of the Assistant software so that you install the Assistant software correctly.

Thanks.
2016-6-1
Use props
stompdance
lvl.1

Ukraine

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-6-1 16:28
Hello!
About how to upgrade the firmware, please refer to P28-P29 in the User Manual: https://dl.dji ...

Thank you!
But  on the The 1 step Driver Windows doesn'nt install.  Windows tells that it is dangerous driver without digital signature and tnen "Driver Dji innovations can't be installed".  Maybe driver Can  be install mannually or any other way? Thank you
2016-6-1
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

stompdance@ukr. Posted at 2016-6-1 22:26
Thank you!
But  on the The 1 step Driver Windows doesn'nt install.  Windows tells that it is danger ...

Thanks for your feedback.
It sounds like you have similar issue as in this thread: http://forum.dji.com/thread-53421-1-1.html
Could you please also try to disable your windows digital signature protection program?

Any further information would be appreciated.
2016-6-1
Use props
stompdance
lvl.1

Ukraine

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-6-2 15:34
Thanks for your feedback.
It sounds like you have similar issue as in this thread: http://forum.dj ...

Thank you, but
I have disabled the digital signature protection for Windows but the driver is still doesn't install.
2016-6-2
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Are you trying to install the driver as the Admin.  If you do that the driver will install.
2016-6-2
Use props
stompdance
lvl.1

Ukraine

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2016-6-2 23:52
Are you trying to install the driver as the Admin.  If you do that the driver will install.

Thank you for your feedback, but driver doesn't install even if install it as Admin.
2016-6-2
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

stompdance@ukr. Posted at 2016-6-3 01:16
Thank you for your feedback, but driver doesn't install even if install it as Admin.

Hi stompdance,
While you are trying to install the Driver, the Ronin should be connected to your PC, so did you connect your Ronin to the PC? The Ronin should be under power-on status during the process of the Driver's installing.

Wait for your further feedback.
Thanks.
2016-6-2
Use props
stompdance
lvl.1

Ukraine

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-6-3 11:50
Hi stompdance,
While you are trying to install the Driver, the Ronin should be connected to your PC ...

Hi! Yes, of course I follow steps on instruction in manual very exactly.
2016-6-3
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

stompdance@ukr. Posted at 2016-6-3 16:23
Hi! Yes, of course I follow steps on instruction in manual very exactly.

After trying to perform the steps above, what kind of error messages are you receiving? What Windows OS are you running? Have you tried a different computer? Any visuals of this issue would be appreciated.
2016-6-3
Use props
stompdance
lvl.1

Ukraine

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-6-4 01:42
After trying to perform the steps above, what kind of error messages are you receiving? What Window ...

How somebody make installation? On another computer WinInstaller is installed but now Assistent can't make upgrade because Assistant write No update? Is it possible to make update firmware by some way? There is no click "Confirm".
2016-6-9
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
  • >>>

stompdance@ukr. Posted at 2016-6-9 21:35
How somebody make installation? On another computer WinInstaller is installed but now Assistent can ...

Did you install as the Admin?  If not, it will not install.
2016-6-9
Use props
stompdance
lvl.1

Ukraine

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2016-6-9 21:40
Did you install as the Admin?  If not, it will not install.

Yes as Admin but in Assistant see only "No update" Any ideas?
2016-6-9
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
  • >>>

Show us a screen shot.
2016-6-9
Use props
stompdance
lvl.1

Ukraine

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2016-6-9 22:02
Show us a screen shot.

Screenshot on another computer but screenshot  is simple in the Assistant in the "Update" section we see only "No update", "No update", there is no any updates or confirm.
2016-6-9
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

stompdance@ukr. Posted at 2016-6-9 22:13
Screenshot on another computer but screenshot  is simple in the Assistant in the "Update" section w ...

What operating system are you using.
When you say it says no updates, are you in the info tab or the upgrade tab. Can you please post a screenshot of the upgrade tad.
And on the info page does it say v2.2?
And you already got the Win driver installed right ?
http://www.dji.com/product/ronin/info#downloads
Extract the Windriver installer, Right click the .Exe Run As administrator. This should allow it to install

[size=0.75][9:18]

If it is still not successful Please try and run the  troubleshoot compatibility option.
Right click the Windriver installer EXE and click troubleshoot compatibility.
It will say windows protected your PC, click more info and select run anyway.

2016-6-9
Use props
stompdance
lvl.1

Ukraine

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-6-9 23:59
What operating system are you using.
When you say it says no updates, are you in the info tab or th ...

Here is screenshot. There is no any update. Windows 7. Yes WinInstaller has installed and yes right click to install as Administrator.

2016-6-11
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

stompdance@ukr. Posted at 2016-6-12 00:32
Here is screenshot. There is no any update. Windows 7. Yes WinInstaller has installed and yes right ...

That is strange that the Ronin Assistant is not telling you the 3.1 IMU and 1.2 GCU are available.
You are connected to the internet with the program correct and you've checked for updates?
Can you download the Ronin Assistant 1.8 and see what happens.
If it does not work then, save all your settings and delete the software and download 1.8 again and check for updates.
2016-6-11
Use props
stompdance
lvl.1

Ukraine

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-6-12 02:06
That is strange that the Ronin Assistant is not telling you the 3.1 IMU and 1.2 GCU are available. ...

Thank, but it was done already and the results the same, no any updates. I see many people see the same problem.
2016-6-11
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

stompdance@ukr. Posted at 2016-6-12 02:28
Thank, but it was done already and the results the same, no any updates. I see many people see the ...

OK, I am sorry about that. I will forward all this info to R&D and see what they say.
2016-6-11
Use props
fans37241cbe
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-6-11 20:31
OK, I am sorry about that. I will forward all this info to R&D and see what they say.

same issue i updated my ronin and now its acting weird... jittery movements and such
2017-2-2
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

fans37241cbe Posted at 2017-2-2 00:48
same issue i updated my ronin and now its acting weird... jittery movements and such

It's balanced and calibrated?
2017-2-2
Use props
fans37241cbe
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-2-2 07:02
It's balanced and calibrated?

yes everything possibly you can think of i have tried to do to fix it....
2017-2-2
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

fans37241cbe Posted at 2017-2-2 09:50
yes everything possibly you can think of i have tried to do to fix it....

I'm sorry about that, if you want to send it in for repair here is the link.
https://www.dji.com/service/repair

Or use this link for further assistance through email or phone. Also there's FAQ's and app assistance.
http://www.dji.com/support/product/ronin
2017-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules